lols, it's photoshopped.
    yeah but its still wicked!

SOLD!!
    Boosted H22
    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb
      Cant go wrong with either of those colors, and nice grad gifts..lol, I still have a ways to go before that...but I started University a little bit later than most, but I have my mind set now on what I want to do and that took a little time. And yeah the S2000 is a great car and I can totally picture my mom driving around in one. When I was a kid she had a 91 CRX SI and I was too young to drive it, but my brother and sister sure drove it..lol
      ohh thats cool, good luck to you with school, im starting grad school soon, it goes by quick!

^Click to view my Members Ride Thread^

Comment

Originally posted by heartbreaka72
        ohh thats cool, good luck to you with school, im starting grad school soon, it goes by quick!
        yeah years do go by kinda fast nowadays....lol...I think I'm getting old or something. I'm also planning on grad school for Psych, but even though the years fly it still seems really far away

SOLD!!
        Boosted H22

Comment

damn, you came out of nowhere. werent you trying to sell this car at one point pre-turbo?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
          "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
          "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by starchland
            damn, you came out of nowhere. werent you trying to sell this car at one point pre-turbo?
            lol...yeah I was, but then I made up my mind in the middle of winter and decided to keep it. I was looking for an ITR and I said if I dont get one then I'm boosting the CB, it was one or the other and I'm happy with the decision (even though I still want an R at one point)...but out of nowhere for sure

SOLD!!
            Boosted H22

Comment

I dunno about yall...but Im diggin that Half sized Civic Radiator!
              92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
              My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb
                Yup I agree. I was gonna get the red one that they have at Hunt Club Honda...maybe that will be my next purchase, cosmetically my engine needs a wash and then again so does the inside, but this summer has been all about the turbo install and everything else involved with that.
                what kinda horsepower are you putting down with the turbo? I am thinking about boosting and would like to know what I can expect

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

yeah the rad is good, but I might have to change it, either that or add another fan for because it's gets really hot under the hood. As for the horsepower I havent been on a dyno yet, just street tuning and from what my tuner said according to which the rate my injectors are performing he said that they were working at a rate of 75% and the are 750cc injectors, so he said I could be pushing close to 300whp

SOLD!!
                  Boosted H22

Comment

300hp good job man
                    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                    NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Thanks...I want to run it at the track, that's basically why I decided to boost it, but I really really need some slicks

SOLD!!
                      Boosted H22

Comment

SOLD!!
                        Boosted H22

Comment

SOLD!!
                          Boosted H22

Comment

car looks great and yes pics work
                            ~Nick~
                            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                            MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93
                              car looks great and yes pics work
                              Thanks...and I had to delete a few pics that werent showing up and upload them onto another site. And damn I have to clean the inside of my car, no time right now though

SOLD!!
                              Boosted H22

Comment

know what you mean.
                                ~Nick~
                                FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                                MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Working...
                                X