No announcement yet.

mozzandherb : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shweeet another boosted car I like. Plus the look of the car is reserved yet better than stock. Props on the build
    My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
      shweeet another boosted car I like. Plus the look of the car is reserved yet better than stock. Props on the build
      thanks man...now Im just waiting for the goodies to arrive and wait all winter to enjoy them once again. I will post pics of the future mods

SOLD!!
      Boosted H22
      375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

what is done to the motor internally so that you can run 8 psi?? i might be getting a H22 and i want to know what i need to run that much.
        OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

Originally posted by T04ECB7
          what is done to the motor internally so that you can run 8 psi?? i might be getting a H22 and i want to know what i need to run that much.
          Stock internals and a good tune. I have change a lot of other parts, but nothing with the motor yet.

SOLD!!
          Boosted H22

Comment

the reason i ask is that i may be getting a H22 and i plan on putting a t04e turbo on it. who tuned your car?? what tuning software do you use? wideband?
            OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

the reason i ask is that i may be getting a H22 and i plan on putting a t04e turbo on it. who tuned your car?? what tuning software do you use? wideband?
              The TO4E is a really good turbo for the h22. I have it street tuned using a wideband by a local tuner here, EcTune is the software, not too common yet, but its a good program and my tuner is a pretty knowledgeable tuner, its not always easy street tuning but its helps alot when you have a wideband gauge

SOLD!!
              Boosted H22

Comment

well i appreciate your help. i might be getting the motor, LSD tranny, civic radiator, axles, ECU, harness, everything for $1400 and i make payments. motor is N/A for now but i am going to boost it.
                OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

well i appreciate your help. i might be getting the motor, LSD tranny, civic radiator, axles, ECU, harness, everything for $1400 and i make payments. motor is N/A for now but i am going to boost it.
                  One of the major problems when boosting is that it might overheat. I had a problem with that this summer on hot days idling in traffic. The fact that I'm using a half rad and a smaller fan cannot help. I have an idea of what Im going to do next summer, but just be cautious of heating problems...and that sounds like a really good deal for $1400

SOLD!!
                  Boosted H22

Comment

YO YO YO SUP mozz

SO how r u gonan fix this, are you gonna RUn a thinner reg sized rad for the cb.
                    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7
                      YO YO YO SUP mozz

SO how r u gonan fix this, are you gonna RUn a thinner reg sized rad for the cb.
                      hey man....yeah Im thinking of relocating the battery so my air filter which is right now directly behing the rad will go where the battery was. Once I do that I will have enough space to either add another fan, or like you said run a thinner regular sized rad. Also add some Water Wetters or something similar to the coolant.

SOLD!!
                      Boosted H22

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb
                        Some new toys for Summer of 2008

Megan Racing front strut bar

Explicit Speed Traction Bar

Explicit Speed Motor Mounts

Ground Control coilovers

Fun...Fun...Fun...

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

dude so tell me how well does the traction bar help...

i have been eyeballing that as well!
                          "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeelesKustome
                            dude so tell me how well does the traction bar help...

i have been eyeballing that as well!
                            I havent installed it yet...my car is in storage for the winter, so its going to be next spring when I find out, but from what I've heard from another member on here is that it really helps.

SOLD!!
                            Boosted H22

Comment

nice work coming along...what i love most is that your pushing 250 to the wheels and then I see your using a motomaster rad cap...gotta love it bro

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                              "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                              "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by starchland
                                nice work coming along...what i love most is that your pushing 250 to the wheels and then I see your using a motomaster rad cap...gotta love it bro
                                haha..Canadian Tire FTW!!...

SOLD!!
                                Boosted H22

Comment

Working...
                                X