No announcement yet.

mozzandherb : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont know if I'm going to keep the lip, it's low and when I put on my slicks, it's really low. I already have to remove my mud flaps because they scrape when the slicks on

SOLD!!
    Boosted H22
    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Nice man, keep up the good work
      My ride History:
      Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
      Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
      Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
      -----------------------------------
      1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_91/DX View Post
        Nice man, keep up the good work
        Thanks man!...Im going to test out the height today to see whether I should keep the lip, I'll take a few pics with the slicks on my car. They look pretty badass

SOLD!!
        Boosted H22

Comment

Looks good with the lip Mozz .
          trim that little black piece {inner middle top} of the bumper

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL View Post
            Looks good with the lip Mozz .
            trim that little black piece {inner middle top} of the bumper
            thanks bud...I was wondering when someone would pick up on that piece...lol The other side is metal, so I was thinking of finding another little black piece and put it on, or maybe I'll take your advice and trim it off

Edit: I was looking at the other black piece..lol...now I know which one you mean!
            Last edited by mozzandherb; 08-13-2009, 02:57 AM.

SOLD!!
            Boosted H22

Comment

Was wondering what would be a good drag suspension set-up? Right now I have GC coilovers, but they are a pita to adjust...I do set the kyb agx's at their stiffest rating when racing, but it's pretty bouncy? What about Tein coilvers? I would want something that is easily adjustable for the street and strip

SOLD!!
              Boosted H22

Comment

All coilovers are equally "difficult" to adjust, as far as ride height goes.

Keep your GC's, get some good shocks. AGX's are garbage. Look into custom Bilsteins or get some Koni Yellows.

Teins coilovers are way soft and aren't good for drag racing.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                  All coilovers are equally "difficult" to adjust, as far as ride height goes.

Keep your GC's, get some good shocks. AGX's are garbage. Look into custom Bilsteins or get some Koni Yellows.

Teins coilovers are way soft and aren't good for drag racing.
                  I will look into the Bilsteins, what are the benefits of the two you mentioned over kyb's?

SOLD!!
                  Boosted H22

Comment

Everything. KYB's are pure garbage. Not only can they not handle more than 2" drop, but the adjustability on them fucking sucks. There's is little to no difference from full stiff to full soft. This is from dyno plots i've seen, and personal experience. Yes, you'll feel a difference when you go over small bumps, but a true performance shock shines when doing some serious cornering.

Bilsteins is amongst the best of shocks. You can get them custom valved for your setup. Koni Yellows are the best off the shelf performance shock. The adjustments actually work and make a difference when cornering, not just on bumps.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                      Everything. KYB's are pure garbage. Not only can they not handle more than 2" drop, but the adjustability on them fucking sucks. There's is little to no difference from full stiff to full soft. This is from dyno plots i've seen, and personal experience. Yes, you'll feel a difference when you go over small bumps, but a true performance shock shines when doing some serious cornering.

Bilsteins is amongst the best of shocks. You can get them custom valved for your setup. Koni Yellows are the best off the shelf performance shock. The adjustments actually work and make a difference when cornering, not just on bumps.
                      I'm not really looking for the best cornering shocks, it's more for the strip...I guess my best bet would be to get some custom Blisteins?

SOLD!!
                      Boosted H22

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb View Post
                        thanks bud...I was wondering when someone would pick up on that piece...lol The other side is metal, so I was thinking of finding another little black piece and put it on, or maybe I'll take your advice and trim it off

Edit: I was looking at the other black piece..lol...now I know which one you mean!
                        lol got you, do you have a link to your vids at the strip?
                        saw a vid not too long ago, i can't find it.
                        car sounded good

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL View Post
                          lol got you, do you have a link to your vids at the strip?
                          saw a vid not too long ago, i can't find it.
                          car sounded good
                          yes I do...check out the first page of this thread. That vid was taken just before I went to a straight 3" cat back, and the upgrade has made quite a difference in my e/t at the track.

SOLD!!
                          Boosted H22

Comment

Was testing out if the lip would clear while running 8psi in my slicks...it clears, but just barely, but I did have to remove the mud flaps

SOLD!!
                            Boosted H22

Comment

Looking good Dan. Expensive hood prop. lol
                              Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Cam View Post
                                Looking good Dan. Expensive hood prop. lol
                                lol....thanks Cam. Has the g-square arrived yet?

SOLD!!
                                Boosted H22

Comment

Working...
                                X