mozzandherb : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumpncrash View Post
    nice build, did you get it back to the track this year yet?

Edit: Go Habs GO!!!
    No I didnt go back to the track, probably wont go back until I have upgraded my transmission (clutch, cables, synchros).

Oh and GO SENS GO...but Price is on fire

SOLD!!
    Boosted H22
    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

hey the cb is still lookin good and fast. i'm getting another cb7 soon and was talking to a bud about going up to luskville sometime in the new year,you down?
      92 Accord EX - SOLD

PSN: REDxMAN-_-

MR===>http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=146478

Comment

and that place in the pic of you car in the driveway. is that of of Broad or near the Snack shack behind the mall? it looks really familiar...i use to live at 115 luis st. laurent by grand rivier
        92 Accord EX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by accordkid16 View Post
          hey the cb is still lookin good and fast. i'm getting another cb7 soon and was talking to a bud about going up to luskville sometime in the new year,you down?
          for sure man...but I need to upgrade my tranny before I go racing again, that's next summers project...and I would love to go to another track like Mirabel or Napierville

SOLD!!
          Boosted H22

Comment

my buddy takes his teggy to the track in shannville just past kingston
            92 Accord EX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by accordkid16 View Post
              my buddy takes his teggy to the track in shannville just past kingston
              yeah I would like to go there too! The thing about Luskville is that it's a shitty track...it's bumpy and too not well maintained. Apparently they're building another one nearby, but I hate taking my car there because everything is starting to scrape

SOLD!!
              Boosted H22

Comment

all i can say is that your dad must be proud of your car...he just smiling looking down on it =)
                VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
                  all i can say is that your dad must be proud of your car...he just smiling looking down on it =)
                  haha...either smiling or shaking his head.

SOLD!!
                  Boosted H22

Comment

I love this car dude! I just went through the whole thread. How much were your slicks. I'm getting some for next season.

Shannonville isn't Mosport is it?

And Ps- Can you please come to the next Ontario CB7 meet? I wanna see this beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Dobermann View Post
                      I love this car dude! I just went through the whole thread. How much were your slicks. I'm getting some for next season.

Shannonville isn't Mosport is it?

And Ps- Can you please come to the next Ontario CB7 meet? I wanna see this beast.
                      thanks man...I dont think Shannonville is Mosport and yes I will come to the next meet that is in the plans.

SOLD!!
                      Boosted H22

Comment

you cb is fkn nice man engine looks great

Comment

Originally posted by 93blackcb7 View Post
                          you cb is fkn nice man engine looks great
                          thanks man...and actually that's the old engine, I havent taken a pic of the new one yet

SOLD!!
                          Boosted H22

Comment

shannonville is quite a bit farther from toronto. Mosport is about an hour away from Toronto and includes elevation changes, quite a different beast.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                            "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                            "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

damn you should get that pic up youll get good responds lol

Comment

Originally posted by starchland View Post
                                shannonville is quite a bit farther from toronto. Mosport is about an hour away from Toronto and includes elevation changes, quite a different beast.
                                Is Mosport Cayuga?

SOLD!!
                                Boosted H22

Comment

Working...
                                X