• Grumpys93
    replied
    know what you mean.

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by Grumpys93
    car looks great and yes pics work
    Thanks...and I had to delete a few pics that werent showing up and upload them onto another site. And damn I have to clean the inside of my car, no time right now though

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    car looks great and yes pics work

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Thanks...I want to run it at the track, that's basically why I decided to boost it, but I really really need some slicks

Leave a comment:

• 1990Ex
    replied
    300hp good job man

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    yeah the rad is good, but I might have to change it, either that or add another fan for because it's gets really hot under the hood. As for the horsepower I havent been on a dyno yet, just street tuning and from what my tuner said according to which the rate my injectors are performing he said that they were working at a rate of 75% and the are 750cc injectors, so he said I could be pushing close to 300whp

Leave a comment:

• 90-JDMCB7
    replied
    Originally posted by mozzandherb
    Yup I agree. I was gonna get the red one that they have at Hunt Club Honda...maybe that will be my next purchase, cosmetically my engine needs a wash and then again so does the inside, but this summer has been all about the turbo install and everything else involved with that.
    what kinda horsepower are you putting down with the turbo? I am thinking about boosting and would like to know what I can expect

Leave a comment:

• SN2BH22CB7
    replied
    I dunno about yall...but Im diggin that Half sized Civic Radiator!

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by starchland
    damn, you came out of nowhere. werent you trying to sell this car at one point pre-turbo?
    lol...yeah I was, but then I made up my mind in the middle of winter and decided to keep it. I was looking for an ITR and I said if I dont get one then I'm boosting the CB, it was one or the other and I'm happy with the decision (even though I still want an R at one point)...but out of nowhere for sure

Leave a comment:

• starchland
    replied
    damn, you came out of nowhere. werent you trying to sell this car at one point pre-turbo?

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by heartbreaka72
    ohh thats cool, good luck to you with school, im starting grad school soon, it goes by quick!
    yeah years do go by kinda fast nowadays....lol...I think I'm getting old or something. I'm also planning on grad school for Psych, but even though the years fly it still seems really far away

Leave a comment:

• heartbreaka72
    replied
    Originally posted by mozzandherb
    Cant go wrong with either of those colors, and nice grad gifts..lol, I still have a ways to go before that...but I started University a little bit later than most, but I have my mind set now on what I want to do and that took a little time. And yeah the S2000 is a great car and I can totally picture my mom driving around in one. When I was a kid she had a 91 CRX SI and I was too young to drive it, but my brother and sister sure drove it..lol
    ohh thats cool, good luck to you with school, im starting grad school soon, it goes by quick!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X