Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mozzandherb
    replied
    I blackhoused my JDM's! I will post pics as soon as I get a camera. Plus my car is going into storage for the winter....*tear running down my cheek*

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Thanks alot man. Starting University in the winter though...University=no $$

Leave a comment:

• GunRunner
    replied
    nice ride man, and sounds liek you have some great stuff in store for it...Keep up the good work

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Someone made a dent in my car. Don't know who or where it happened. I guess that gives me an excuse to get some body work done next year. I will be starting University this winter so next summer I probably won't be able to do many future plans for my car, but since I didn't mention any future plans here they are:

-new paint and body work (maybe go with sonic blue)
    -new upholstery
    -Bride seats in front, unless I get a whole leather interior
    -new floor mats...preferably nice OEM one's that came with the car, but they are hard to find
    -Front lip
    -Sparco steering wheel (since my horn or SRS don't work)

and if I have the money then I might spray, but if I really have the money then it will be:

-t04 60-1 Hybrid turbo
    -custom turbo manifold
    -custom fmic anodized black (to keep the sleeper look)
    -apexi BOV
    -hks wastegate
    -750 rc injectors
    -Gauges (air fuel, boost, oil pressure)
    and everything else needed for boost.

If that goes down then in the future future I will be upgrading the internals of the H22, but unitl then, she goes in storage for the winter.

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Thanks alot guys! That's what I wanted this car to have was a little bit of everything. Started out with the audio then went on to the appearance and then it was the performance. And the movie playing is Pulp Fiction

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    i like the car and the movie i can't remember is that pulp fiction or jackie brown i think its jackie brown both good movies

Leave a comment:

• williamsvt
    replied
    damn, i love this car, it has the performance, sound system and looks! great job

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Thanks...the only reason I would change my wheels is for weight, but body work next year (hopefully) and I don't know the color scheme, ah well I guess I'll wait until the time comes.

Leave a comment:

• dumpedteggy
    replied
    nice color.. id change the wheels tho

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    What to do with the color?...Any advice?

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Thanks man....hmm I have a dilemma on my hands. Most people seem to really like the color and I do to that's why I picked it, but since I'm getting new paint and body work done next year (after winter) I'm going to have a problem because I don't know what color it actually is, I don't know the color code, although I think it was Dupont if that's any help at all..and since the color is really nice I might not be able to find the same color...boo hoo

Leave a comment:

• aznpnoyracer
    replied
    love the color Bro!

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Thanks typeG. Keep the comments coming, just too bad I can't drive her in the winter.

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Thanks alot man your car looks pretty sweet too!

Leave a comment:

• TypeG
    replied
    i like the matching shift knob, the h22, taillights, tv, system. rims, color, interior,......i guess the whole car. later.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X