prNonVtec4u : 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice

i think after looking through a lot of cb7 pics, i def love the white the best.

^Click to view my Members Ride Thread^

Comment

Originally posted by heartbreaka72
      nice

i think after looking through a lot of cb7 pics, i def love the white the best.
      i agree with you on dat, i love white the BEST thnx for da compliment....

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
      My Ride thread
      Flickr
      Originally posted by d112crzy
      And it can only get better. That's the best part.
      All I gotta really say is:
      People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Originally posted by prNonVtec4u
        i hope so also, i'm hoping to have good by tomorrow and if ANY bugs, take care of 'em by Thursday
        Sweet...
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

i agree with you on dat, i love white the BEST thnx for da compliment....
          yw, keep up the good work!

^Click to view my Members Ride Thread^

Comment

ok, GREAT update

the beast is AALIIVEE!!!! got a chance to put evething together today and at first the car wouldn't start, pulled VC off and made sure timing was good(it was DEAD on) then i had my boy check out the engine while i cranked it and he noticed right away that the coil wire was unplugged(oops ) and was looping on the body...

so went ahead and plugged it in and once again, he's standing in front of the car.... get inside, turn the key and VROOOOM!!! (no downpipe or nothing, just TOP MANIFOLD! ) boy did i scare the SHIT out his ass

no CELs or nothing, still in the shop though, tomorrow i gotta bolt up the Alternator, AC compressor, cross-member, and downpipe/flex-pipe, fill coolant, and check over fluids :bouncy

i was WAY too busy w/ it today so i didn't have a chance to take pix(brough cam. for no reason, lol) but tomorrow i'll b sure to snap some pix and maybe even a lil vid

My Ride thread
            Flickr
            People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

damn, i'm so freaking ANXIOUS for tomorrow and take this bad baby for a ride

My Ride thread
              Flickr

Comment

good job man i have to keep my eye on you now lol
                UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

good news! got the car started to day, let it idle till operating temp. and adjusted the idle...
                  also no leaks of any kind up to now...

bad news, valves still have to be re-adjusted and i wasn't able to bring it home

i had some set-backs to take care of... like trying to re-install the AC compressor and come to find out the damn clutch is stuck engaged and it can BARELY spin, so had to remove that(of course, had to go my neighbors at NAPA and get a new belt since there's no more compressor) ... and wasted a lot of time trying to install the cross-member(which would NOT line up for shit )

tomorrow all i have left is re-adjusting the valves and bolting up the cross-member and my baby should be out and running

ps. later on today i'll be picking up a Honda S2000 muffler (sick and tired of the fart can )

My Ride thread
                  Flickr

Comment

g...

ps. later on today i'll be picking up a Honda S2000 muffler (sick and tired of the fart can )
                    haha I sooo thought of this for a long time, but look under your back bumper, if you aren't going to be cutting out the spare tire well and putting in a smaller plate there really isn't room for any muffler to really fit sideways without hanging waay down. Kitted bumper you might get away with it, but it's going to be low and scrape. I finally decided on a single in dual out flowmaster 44 series, that will be welded in the normal muffler spot but back a ways so you can't see it, with tips welded and a pipe run to the far side for dual exhaust (yes the bumper I'm about to put in is a dual exhaust cutout). Be sure before you try it you'll be upset if you get one and it's not going to work! Keep updating us on the progress!
                    My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

j/w wodering.... is it possible to place it the same way as the stock and just cut the inlet side real short and just weld the piping to it ...

My Ride thread
                      Flickr

Comment

Wooohooo shes alive..glad shes running buddy..just tune her and break in the motor right and you should be fine...

My Old Baby
                        SOLD TO

Comment

sure plan to, i appreciate all your support man, REALLY

My Ride thread
                          Flickr

Comment

Thats how we do buddy.

My Old Baby
                            SOLD TO

Comment

j/w wodering.... is it possible to place it the same way as the stock and just cut the inlet side real short and just weld the piping to it ...
                              bump for this qs. ....

My Ride thread
                              Flickr

Comment

bump for this qs. ....
                                with an s2000 muffler? You'd be running one of the exhaust outlets all the way from facing towards your engine bay, back around towards the rear? I mean anything is possible, if you are getting the muffler for free then hey, I'd personally try to make it work, but it might still be pretty big. Maybe you can look up the dimensions on the net since I know you don't have access to the car all the time?
                                My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Working...
                                X