No announcement yet.

Mike : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB9 is a rarity. keep this gem clean sir. turbo looks promising .
    1cor10:31
    - 92 LX coupe
    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

thats gonna be a sick wagon when u get that turbo, and those rims on there

^^^ Please "Like" & Follow!^^^

IG - @WerdWerx

1990 Accord EX Coupe - Click Here

Comment

im excited so i have them posted in the image gallery and jdm rim showoff thread but i wanted to put them in my members ride to so........

i got JDM rims

hasemi 6-spoke 17x7-17x8 32 offset

im probably gana have to roll the rear quarters but w/e

there not goin on till spring obvisoly....and even then i dont know where the money for the tires are comin from but w/e ill figure it out

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

Clean CB9! I didn't see it posted, but is that a wagon bumper or a coupe/sedan bumper? It doesn't really look like the wagon bumper but it may be the lack of angle on the frontal shots! Great work and good luck w/ the motor and new wheels! I'll prob. get to meet you eventually too

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7
            Clean CB9! I didn't see it posted, but is that a wagon bumper or a coupe/sedan bumper? It doesn't really look like the wagon bumper but it may be the lack of angle on the frontal shots! Great work and good luck w/ the motor and new wheels! I'll prob. get to meet you eventually too

Dan
            thanx Granite, yea It's a wagon bumper haha...and yea epping isnt that far, I was going to go up there from import wars or w/e that was but i didnt haha...I want to go next time though

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

new rims are fuckin TIGHT!

/me wants

Comment

hah thanx phempa

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

Nice wagon.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
                  JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

how do those wagons handle? is the wheelbase any longer than a normal sedan or coupe? does the extra weight of the wagon trunk affect anything? must be pretty rare, haven't seen many wagons prowling the streets

member's ride thread
                    93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                    99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                    91 Accord SE 176k
                    97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

good stuff man, cant wait to see it turbo.
                      2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                      2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2
                        how do those wagons handle? is the wheelbase any longer than a normal sedan or coupe? does the extra weight of the wagon trunk affect anything? must be pretty rare, haven't seen many wagons prowling the streets
                        there deffinatly lil less common than the coupes and sedans but i wouldnt say there rare.

and i never driven a sedan or coupe so i cant compare but the handling deffinatly sux, the body roll is pretty bad...i cant wait to get a good suspension setup

as for the wheel base though i think its the same because you can use the same sideskirt as the sedan...if thats whats you mean by wheelbase.
                        the only difference is the rear extends out a little more

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

nice to see someone with a wagon on here evry once in a while...i just got one about 2 weeks ago...91 LX...in white...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

turbo wagon!!! i want you carbon fiber hood and lip lol keep it coming
                            ]

Comment

when are we gonna see some changes on this thing? looks real good man...wagon love.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

wheels look sick. we need to meet up this spring kid

Comment

Working...
                                X