Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tresexohcb
    replied
    God I wish I still had my wagon, keep it up man, love it. Love it.

Leave a comment:

• AccordXRacer
    replied
    Wagons lookin good man!

Leave a comment:

• Tnwagn
    replied
    Sad to see this go

Leave a comment:

• kadtaz
    replied
    holy crap, i love it! i never see any clean wagons, very nice

Leave a comment:

• oneoffaccord
    replied
    wheels look sick. we need to meet up this spring kid

Leave a comment:

• cb7pr
    replied
    when are we gonna see some changes on this thing? looks real good man...wagon love.

Leave a comment:

• Turbo Dave
    replied
    turbo wagon!!! i want you carbon fiber hood and lip lol keep it coming

Leave a comment:

• cb7pr
    replied
    nice to see someone with a wagon on here evry once in a while...i just got one about 2 weeks ago...91 LX...in white...

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Originally posted by Losiracer2
    how do those wagons handle? is the wheelbase any longer than a normal sedan or coupe? does the extra weight of the wagon trunk affect anything? must be pretty rare, haven't seen many wagons prowling the streets
    there deffinatly lil less common than the coupes and sedans but i wouldnt say there rare.

and i never driven a sedan or coupe so i cant compare but the handling deffinatly sux, the body roll is pretty bad...i cant wait to get a good suspension setup

as for the wheel base though i think its the same because you can use the same sideskirt as the sedan...if thats whats you mean by wheelbase.
    the only difference is the rear extends out a little more

Leave a comment:

• chessboxer
    replied
    good stuff man, cant wait to see it turbo.

Leave a comment:

• Losiracer2
    replied
    how do those wagons handle? is the wheelbase any longer than a normal sedan or coupe? does the extra weight of the wagon trunk affect anything? must be pretty rare, haven't seen many wagons prowling the streets

Leave a comment:

• djcaz_aom
    replied
    Nice wagon.

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    hah thanx phempa

Leave a comment:

• Phempa
    replied
    new rims are fuckin TIGHT!

/me wants

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Originally posted by Granite CB7
    Clean CB9! I didn't see it posted, but is that a wagon bumper or a coupe/sedan bumper? It doesn't really look like the wagon bumper but it may be the lack of angle on the frontal shots! Great work and good luck w/ the motor and new wheels! I'll prob. get to meet you eventually too

Dan
    thanx Granite, yea It's a wagon bumper haha...and yea epping isnt that far, I was going to go up there from import wars or w/e that was but i didnt haha...I want to go next time though

Leave a comment:

Working...
X