No announcement yet.

chessboxer : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post up your setup once you get it installed. Curious as to how itll all come out in the end.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

man your car is clean. your car has inspired me.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

i'll be checkin for updates on that boost....good luck...i thought u quit on us hadn't seen an update in a while
        My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer
          also, im out of nitrous, but it ran fine the last time i used it a while back.
          I Want Nitrous Soo Bad, U Dont Even Know !!! I Dont Wanna Blow My Poor F22 Up, It Been Around The Block.... Alot.
          "Black92Accord's NEW Acura TSX"

W/ Navi But Auto
          -----------------------------
          SOLD
          1992 Honda Accord EX 2dr. With a 5speed Manual Trans, Black Exterior with Black/Tan Interior
          SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
            you ever get the stuff i sent you? I never heard back.

anyways, keep on truckin'
            yeah, i got it and sorry i havent gotten back with you, as after i found out my turbo was kaput, i got sad for a while and kind of went into seclusion.
            or something.
            but yeah, i got it, and whenever i get the turbo on and everything i will send you back the chip im using now.

Linx-Will do, i have a 14b, and i had initially planned on building the bottom end with financial aid money from my last semester of school, but our family is expanding, and i must wait for now. regardless, it will end up as a 14b, or hopefully a big 16g, and then a 3" downpipe, and 2.5" straight exhaust(yay for kentucky). of course, only time will tell though.

90ACCORDLXGUY-thanks man, its not very clean right now, thanks to salty roads, but i do my best.

ceelooboob-yeah, i havent updated because i havent really had time to do much lately. im thinking about getting another dd and pretty much stripping this one down once i get boost, but of course, this requires wifey approval. also, i dont like to partake in flaming, but am tempted to quite often, so ive not even been around the rest of the board like i used to.
            oh, and i got a 360.

Black92AccordEX-nitrous is fantastic. while it might not blur the world like in the need for speed games, it really does make a difference. ive run my 75 shot a number of times and had no problems yet, and i use it as directed, and once the engine gets built(when i start working after i graduate this year hopefully) i plan on still running a small shot, or possibly just using it to cool the intercooler, or just getting an intercooler sprayer. but as i said, time will tell.

i graduate and commission in may, my wife is pregnant, we're moving by apr. 1, i have guard and rotc stuff all the time, and unfortunately i cant put all the time into my car that i would like to, but i know that once i start working ill have the funds to do what i want finally. im not going to neglect my family just because i do love my cb7 oh so very much.
            and now you know, the rest of the story.
            2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
            2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

wow, i really think you are a responsible family dude. gotta respect that quality. yeah the fun stuff with cars just has to wait too often, but some things are just more important. good luck with going turbo bro.
              hey. my cb7 has morphed. haha.

Comment

turbo plans are on for this weekend, and i am awaiting a skunk2 cam gear from uslspct which should help the tuning process which i hope happens next week at a local shop.

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer
                  turbo plans are on for this weekend, and i am awaiting a skunk2 cam gear from uslspct which should help the tuning process which i hope happens next week at a local shop.
                  nice
                  My Members Ride Thread

Comment

new goodies.

aem high performance brake pads
                    skunk 2 adjustable came gear
                    chip for the p06 with a turbo basemap

i leave for my dads tomorrow

Comment

great pics and car man, wish my dad drove a cb.

I heard nos and turbo can be detrimental?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                      "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                      "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

beautiful looking car you have there!! i like the wheels!!
                        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

im turbo'd.
                          heres a pic

heres the thread with a walkthrough
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...d=1#post921256

Comment

you finally got turboed? Man that is awesome, what turbo did you go with?

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

yeah, its turbo'd.
                              im going 14b for now, but hope to get a big 16 g sometime in the near future.
                              that link up there tells just about everything.

Comment

alright I will have to check it out man, I remembered you were bummed out the last time cause the deal fell through. So how does it feel when the turbo spools up?

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

Working...
                                X