• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

come to the georgia meet on sunday!

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper
      come to the georgia meet on sunday!
      Would be there man, but I'm going to Clemson over the weekend for a rugby match. Tennessee Rugby rocks my socks

Originally posted by Maple50175
      Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

nice work on the coilovers

edit....nice buy on the coilovers
        Last edited by samuri88; 03-04-2008, 08:51 PM.
        MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by samuri88
          nice work on the coilovers
          I wouldn't call it work. Hell, anyone can send in money to a company.

I'm not going to be doing any actuall work on the car until the summer. It's going to be more than just coilovers going in.

Comment

i edit^^^^^

Comment

i edit^^^^^
              No problem man.

Comment

yo brother! where in TN do you live? im flying down there in a couple of weeks and driving back a car with my buddy. we should totally meet up!

its in memphis

is that close?

Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by draxo
                  yo brother! where in TN do you live? im flying down there in a couple of weeks and driving back a car with my buddy. we should totally meet up!

its in memphis

is that close?
                  DOH! Didn't see this till right now. Anyway, I live in Knoxville (Which in case you didn't know isn't very close to Memphis. At all :lol ) Anyway, sorry for the long time between post. I don't come by as much b/c school is crazy hard and I'm having to put fun on the side for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn
                    DOH! Didn't see this till right now. Anyway, I live in Knoxville (Which in case you didn't know isn't very close to Memphis. At all :lol ) Anyway, sorry for the long time between post. I don't come by as much b/c school is crazy hard and I'm having to put fun on the side for a while.
                    its all good bro. knoxville.. i believe we passed thru it on our 18 hour cruise back to toronto. maybe some other time!

hope you're doin well in school man. im sure it'll all pay off this summer!

Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by draxo
                      its all good bro. knoxville.. i believe we passed thru it on our 18 hour cruise back to toronto. maybe some other time!

hope you're doin well in school man. im sure it'll all pay off this summer!
                      Yeah, you probably could have come through Knoxville on the way back (if you did I am sorry for the roads, they suck hard)

Anyway, I had some extra time today so I decided to remove a bunch of crap from the hatch area that isn't needed at all. I removed the side storage box, the false floor, the mounting board for the false floor, and both hidden storage containers under the false floor. This ended up being exactly 29 lbs of dead weight that I was able to remove. Pretty good I think. I decided to keep the carpet in because it makes the car look less crappy and it weighs like 1 lb. so it's not worth the savings. Here are the pictures.

Oh, just FYI, that steelie right there is SUPER CLEAN. Need to vacuum out the hatch area though. 17 years of dust and leaves don't just clean themselves up.

Comment

The wagon looks outstanding, makes me really miss my wagon

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Thanks man, the wagons are so quirky it's hard to part from it. Plus, I think it's the best looking stock wagon ever (Minus the Stagea )

Comment

As you may have seen, I messed up my driver's side headlight. Well, I just bought a new one from customchord (great seller ). Since it was off the car and I had my old headlights I decided to see the weight difference.

Stock 90-91 Headlights = 8lbs each (with bracket)
                            JDM 92-93 Headlights = 4.75lbs each (no bracket, it's built in)

That's a savings of 6.5lbs for the pair.

Just some random info

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn
                              As you may have seen, I messed up my driver's side headlight. Well, I just bought a new one from customchord (great seller ). Since it was off the car and I had my old headlights I decided to see the weight difference.

Stock 90-91 Headlights = 8lbs each (with bracket)
                              JDM 92-93 Headlights = 4.75lbs each (no bracket, it's built in)

That's a savings of 6.5lbs for the pair.

Just some random info
                              nice...keep it up

Comment

nice...keep it up
                                Balls, I forgot to weigh the ECU hold down plate when I took it out today.

To be honest though, I think I need a small kitchen scale to weigh that thing (like 1-2lbs max)

I'll put it back in, not worth not having it.

Comment

Working...
                                X