Tnwagn : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
    How long are your ARP wheel studs? 1.75" or 2.75"?

How big of a pain was it installing them?
    http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ARP-100-7711/

When I installed them I had brand new bearings and hubs so I didn't really have to worry about clearance issues. I took them to a Pep Boys and they did all the pressing. It cost ~$30-50 (only for the front mind you)

Originally posted by JoeyBoy_cb7 View Post
    nice rolling shots.....
    Thanks dude!

Originally posted by Maple50175
    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

hows my twin?? actually i can see she is sexxy as fuck! awesome rolling shots bro. i say it all the time but im so jealous of how mint your chassis is. i need christian (autotek) to come up and paint my wag!

hows school and shit bro? i havent been around much.. whats new?

Members Ride

Comment

wagon looks clean man. i say you keep the trim the way it is in the pics it looks about the same color as the car.

Comment

Originally posted by draxo View Post
          hows my twin?? actually i can see she is sexxy as fuck! awesome rolling shots bro. i say it all the time but im so jealous of how mint your chassis is. i need christian (autotek) to come up and paint my wag!

hows school and shit bro? i havent been around much.. whats new?
          Car's doing ok I guess. The sheetmetal may look pretty good but it's rough from a ride quality standpoint. Lots of things I need to fix up that don't show in pictures but really impact my experience driving it around.

School just started this past week so nothing's too hectic just yet. Rugby and working for the school paper keeps me on my feet though.

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
          wagon looks clean man. i say you keep the trim the way it is in the pics it looks about the same color as the car.
          Thanks, I don't really think I'm going to change it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
            Car's doing ok I guess. The sheetmetal may look pretty good but it's rough from a ride quality standpoint. Lots of things I need to fix up that don't show in pictures but really impact my experience driving it around.

School just started this past week so nothing's too hectic just yet. Rugby and working for the school paper keeps me on my feet though.

Thanks, I don't really think I'm going to change it.
            you know what, i think you and i are in the same boat. seems like everything decided to fail on me last year. and i haven't had a chance to fix anything. this year should hopefully be the year i get to finish her off...

Members Ride

Comment

Yeah, I'm done with how things look and am going to start focusing on how the car can be better on a day to day basis.

Comment

I love Your wagon.
                Whats that front lip You have ?

What are You looking forward to change for the "day to day basis"
                CB8-Tuner

Comment

Thanks, the front lip comes from a 94-95 Accord (CD5, not sure what the chassis code is in France).

I have a ton of suspension parts I'll be replacing over spring break which will greatly reduce the bumpiness of my ride. Right now it's stiff as hell so hopefully with these mods I'll have something that still handles well but doesn't feel like a go-kart.

Comment

Should be on the car tomorrow despite mother nature's plans to rain all week. Should also have a detailed DIY with pics up later this week.

Comment

CB9 is dope
                      2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
                      2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
                      CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
                      GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

still doing good things to the cb9 huh! i like it dude she looks good . hope she'll ride better now with all that poly.!!

Comment

Thanks man, I still can't wait to see yours all done and wrapped up, should be killer.

I won't say it's any more comfortable with all the poly but it definitely handles much better. Still need to address the coilovers. Not really satisfied with these F2's

That, and the fact that my engine mounts are shot all to hell

AND the spacers I run make the wheels not match to the hub ring so it shakes like a crack baby on the interstate. Going to grind down the caliper brackets here in a bit to fix that though and I should be fine besides the mounts. Plus, those really only cause problems when I'm stoppped or traveling at really low speeds (i.e. <5mph)

Comment

so you're going to run the itr's without spacers?

wagon is looking good as always.

Comment

Thanks man

Yes, the only reason you need spacers in the front is to clear the caliper bracket. If you shave down the caliper bracket then there is no need for the spacers and the wheels will match up to the hub ring.

Comment

Doh! I found it .. lol, disregard the PM ..

Man, what an insane amount of TLC that went into this beauty ..
                                I'm still tryin to figure out my paint color, and the more I see of this Cobalt Blue Wagon,
                                the more I wet myself .. hahaha .. then again, in looking at cb7sleepers burgandy ...

I'm goin nutz I tell ya ..

But I believe it's gettin closer to the Cobalt .. I'm grahite gray right now ..
                                and I won't be doin the whole jam thing, so, therefore, the cobalt ..

We'll see tho, if I can find a good price on jammin it .. I may go for it ..

Keep up the great work man .. I'd love to see that thing in person!

Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Working...
                                X