Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MikeW
    replied
    George, this thing is clean man. And its simple too. Nothing too extravagant or out there, just plain, simple and clean. I like it.

I see what TNE was talking about painting the chrome trim. If not black, then maybe paint-matched..? Definitely needs to be a darker color.

Such a clean wagon. Makes me want one, lol. Keep it up man.

Leave a comment:

• CB aerodeck
    replied
    nice shot!!! simple and clean, perfect wag bro!!! (you make me mist my old color!)

Leave a comment:

• Tnwagn
    replied
    Originally posted by JoshM View Post
    Your ass looks great in this pic!

Yeah, I said it. So what?
    Thanks cutie

What?

Leave a comment:

• JoshM
    replied
    Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
    Your ass looks great in this pic!

Yeah, I said it. So what?

Leave a comment:

• loud92CB7
    replied
    damn your wagon looks so damn clean. cant wait to see it again.

Leave a comment:

• JARHEAD293
    replied
    Damn dude great pics bro. She looks great man

Leave a comment:

• Tnwagn
    replied
    Lil' ole me!

First time I've seen the car going down the road, it was an awesome sight.

Leave a comment:

• Night Wolf
    replied
    awesome rolling shots! who took them?

Leave a comment:

• Tnwagn
    replied
    Merry Christmas me!

And a few shots I took a little while ago

Last edited by Tnwagn; 01-19-2010, 03:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tnwagn
    replied
    Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
    Was it a TAS aftermarket balljoint, or OEM Honda? Also, how did it fail...where did it break?

Slick wagon by the way.
    It was a TAS aftermarket unit. The joint is loose in the socket. It's not completely failed....yet. There is a decent amount of play in the wheel when it's jacked up.

Originally posted by AG17CB7 View Post
    A year isn't so bad considering how low you are I know it probably wouldn't last as long as it did if you were still driving on these god-awful roads down here.
    Hahahaha, so true. Knoxville has some bad roads but Birmingham?!?! Shits ridiculous!

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
    Looking great man, my grandmother loved the picture in front of the stadium, She said " you should take some pictures of your car up there for me!" lol. I think all she cares about is the orange.
    Nice! Glad to know there are still a bunch of fans out there.

Originally posted by naphta91 View Post
    looks good so far!

i'm in the process of collecting parts for my suspension overhaul as well w/ all new bushings all around.
    Thanks man. Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Leave a comment:

• naphta91
    replied
    looks good so far!

i'm in the process of collecting parts for my suspension overhaul as well w/ all new bushings all around.

Leave a comment:

• 90Cb7sleeper
    replied
    Looking great man, my grandmother loved the picture in front of the stadium, She said " you should take some pictures of your car up there for me!" lol. I think all she cares about is the orange.

Leave a comment:

• AG17CB7
    replied
    A year isn't so bad considering how low you are I know it probably wouldn't last as long as it did if you were still driving on these god-awful roads down here.

Leave a comment:

• mndude07
    replied
    Was it a TAS aftermarket balljoint, or OEM Honda? Also, how did it fail...where did it break?

Slick wagon by the way.

Leave a comment:

• Tnwagn
    replied
    Definitely ride height

I called them and there said that I'd have to send the part in to be evaluated to see if it was defective. The invoice was from a little over a year ago but they said they'd be able to work with me. I'm not going to try and claim it under warrantee just because I'm 90% sure it failed due to being super low, not any product defect on their part.

All in all, I was very pleased with the way T.A.S Auto handled it Cudos to them.

Keep in mind, all the problems were on the right side. I probably just hit some huge pothole along the way that totally fubar'd that side. My suspension's pretty busted up from the roads around here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X