Tnwagn : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tnwagn
    Found out today that for Christmas I get to get a new paint job . Just fixing little things right now. Painted the e-brake button(thanks for the diy), removed a scuff on the bumper, rubbed off the dealer advertisement sticker thingy on the back of the car. Thinking about painting the chrome button on the shifter tomorrow, I like the look that the black e-brake button gives.
    uh oh paint job on the way...your b clean inside and out. very nice grocery getter.
    Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

man that interior is like brand new, props.

Comment

not a fan of wagons but damn your shit clean man props. is it an auto? u need to slam on some coilovers or lowering springs it will look way better.

BTW how did u get the carpet so clean??????????

Comment

Wanna trade interiors? I hate the cream in my wagon.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo92EX
            is it an auto?
            yes
            Originally posted by Turbo92EX
            BTW how did u get the carpet so clean??????????
            it never got dirty My dad was a clean freak with the car when he used it, so it has stayed clean since the day we bought it.

Originally posted by Maple50175
            Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

New stuff on the way. It's gonna be good, Christmas Cash is allowing me to finish up alot of my earlier projects. Keep an eye out

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn
                New stuff on the way. It's gonna be good, Christmas Cash is allowing me to finish up alot of my earlier projects. Keep an eye out
                really? wut u comin???

Comment

it's clean man. i'd try to buff that paint out of i had it. it just looks a little dull from the pics, but there could be things i'm not seeing. later.
                  Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

super clean
                    -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                    -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                    -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                    -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

It's here My 92-93 Bumper Cover
                      After removing the packaging

Ready to put it on.

Here it is on the car

In reflection, this was much harder than I originally thought it would be. The part that I got was incredibly poorly made. The entire top was folded down I had to stretch it out to fit over the old bumper support

EDIT: I now know that while the part was kind of crappy, the real problem with my setup is that the bumper support from wagons with the wagon only bumper (my old one/ any 90-91 wagon) is larger than the bumper support from coupes/sedans. The 90-91 coupe/sedan's bumper covers can be swapped with a 92-93 coupe/sedan bumper cover with no problem because their bumper supports are the same size. I believe that in order to have a perfect swap from 90-91 wagon bumper to 92-93 coupe/sedan bumper you must also swap the bumper support. I'm not sure about 90-91 coupe/sedan bumper swap onto a wagon b/c I didn't do that. Hope this helps somebody

There was also a large scratch on the face of the bumper, but I don't mind b/c i'm getting the car painted next week . I'm still waiting on the turn signals to come, but it's coming together really good. There is a noticable gap between the cover and the headlights, but that was expected. I may be in the market for a new set of oem headlights and grill from a 92-93 soon. . .

Just have to finish my next project
                      Last edited by Tnwagn; 08-04-2007, 09:44 AM.

Comment

wagonz clean. wen you droppin it!!?!?!?!
                        Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Right now I'm not doing anything too serious with the car, partly because I'm lazy and partly because it's still technically my dad's car. He monitors my every move, if I go out to the car he's like What are you doing?

Comment

lol tell him to lower it so its safer. and it gives better gas mileage.
                            Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Cb7shot
                              lol tell him to lower it so its safer. and it gives better gas mileage.
                              Good idea. Not sure if he'd fall for it though. That could be a funny conversation.

Comment

Welcome fellow wagon owner clean ride check mine for some ideas

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...light=wagalude

have fun
                                Out in the driveway building something

Comment

Working...
                                X