No announcement yet.

Tnwagn : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You may want to wait awhile before you wax that paint, a friend of mine who is a painter said it needs to 'breathe' for a few months. You could use a polishing compound on it, just don't seal it with the wax yet. I would imagine they didn't use alot of paint on a $400 paint job so it probably would cure faster than a big-time multi-layer deal.

Comment

Good news, I now get out of school early. So on Monday Wednesday and Friday I can go home at one oclock. Now I will be able to work on stuff more often, so look for the box to be completed in a week or two.

Originally posted by Maple50175
      Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

PLEASE dont take this to offense... but the shot of the rear,( i have no idea what orange peel is), but is that orange peel, above the license plate?

like i said, just asking. it just looks hazy above the license plate...

but i love that grille.. and for 400 bucks.. awesome tu:

Comment

Originally posted by StoobyMcDooby
          PLEASE dont take this to offense... but the shot of the rear,( i have no idea what orange peel is), but is that orange peel, above the license plate?

like i said, just asking. it just looks hazy above the license plate...

but i love that grille.. and for 400 bucks.. awesome tu:
          Thanks for the comment on the grill. Don't know how long it's staying though, I'm considering getting a new one. We'll wait and see...

As for the orange peel, it may be. The job was really cheap, but I think it looks fine. Not going for a show quality finish, just something better than the crappy paint that was on the car.

Comment

the wagons looking good mang

Comment

yo man what part of TN you in? Tullahoma here just south of nashville

and nice car by the way i would love to get me a wagon to swap my motor into.

Comment

Originally posted by trickedaccord92
                yo man what part of TN you in? Tullahoma here just south of nashville

and nice car by the way i would love to get me a wagon to swap my motor into.
                Thanks, I'm located in Knoxville. As for the engine, why don't you give it to me to put in my wagon jk

This coming up week I'm doing the 3 Stage Wax system on the wagon. Hope it comes out good.

Comment

niceee........dmann why cant my car be that clean...

MY 1n2 CB7

Comment

hmmm no i think ill hold on to the engine lol but hopefully there will be another big honda meet in nashville this year

Comment

A while back I decided to put the mudflaps back on b/c of the winter weather. Looking at them, I realized "DAMN, those are some dirty mudflaps". Not that they would be clean or anything, but I gave them the first cleaning they had ever had in 16 years.

Decided to wash the car today. Here are some before shots.

The last picture is after, I had to rush to another event before I could take good pics at home. After washing I clayed the hood and driver's side fender but didn't have time to get to the other fender

Tried to get a good picture of any swirls that had begun to show on the paint. This was from the driver's side fender.

Tomorrow, Polish Seal and Wax

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn
                        A while back I decided to put the mudflaps back on b/c of the winter weather. Looking at them, I realized "DAMN, those are some dirty mudflaps". Not that they would be clean or anything, but I gave them the first cleaning they had ever had in 16 years.

Decided to wash the car today. Here are some before shots.

The last picture is after, I had to rush to another event before I could take good pics at home. After washing I clayed the hood and driver's side fender but didn't have time to get to the other fender

Tried to get a good picture of any swirls that had begun to show on the paint. This was from the driver's side fender.

Tomorrow, Polish Seal and Wax
                        pretty dope man i told you you would lik your color once you get it repainted. looks jus lik minez lol i might paint mine a different color later on down the road... keep it clean..
                        Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Where did you buy the bumper at? or from?

My New Ride
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=82630

Comment

nice wagon........i love it...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Haccord21
                              Where did you buy the bumper at? or from?
                              You got a PM Although, to be honest don't buy from ebay Damn cheap parts

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
                              nice wagon........i love it...
                              Gracias Yours is coming along quite nicely as well.

As for updates, I'm FINALLY (not kidding this time) reaching the end of my sub box project. It only took a full year to complete So I'm lazy. I'm thinking about looking around for a better front bumper since the egay piece is killing me. I might pick up a lip when I go looking for a new bumper. That is, after I find some money

Comment

that is a beautiful wagon good sir.
                                2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                                2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Working...
                                X