No announcement yet.

Tnwagn : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAMN BRO!! sorry to hear that man. so much work for some asshole to just run away with it

Comment

I would literally fuck them up if i could find them.... thats sucks bro.....

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293
        DAMN BRO!! sorry to hear that man. so much work for some asshole to just run away with it
        No joke, but there are updates.

1- My amplifier wasn't in the car in the time.
        2- One of the subs was already broken
        3- I gave the Serial Number of the cd player to the police, so it will get back eventually (I hope)
        4- I have kept ridiculous records of everything car related I have, so if any of the stuff shows up anywhere, it's coming back.

So the most they could get away with is one sub and box. The box is what I'm pissed about the most. The subs where essentialy glued in there so they probably cut the box to get the subs out

Originally posted by Maple50175
        Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Well, here are pics of the car. Didn't get pictures of after I put the plastic up over the hole. Oh well, they aren't anything special.

Glass and the marks on the driver's door from the theives.

If you look closely, you can see about 3 inches up from the bottom of the window where they pryed the window out at. Not sure why, becuase the glass was shattered towards the inside of the vehicle.

Poor person next to me got his car dented and scratched from the sub box. I left them a note so they don't get pissed and think I just opened the door on them.
          Last edited by Tnwagn; 08-27-2007, 12:05 AM.

Comment

damn, i have that glass if you wanted to meet up and get it, how far are you from Chattanooga?

Comment

damn.. sorry to hear bro..

Comment

Thanks guys

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper
                damn, i have that glass if you wanted to meet up and get it, how far are you from Chattanooga?
                Well, I live in Knoxville so it's not too far but Insurance is going to cover the window. Thanks for the offer anyway though.

Comment

Its cool, just thought i would throw that out there.... lemme know if you need anything, im only a couple of hours away lol

Comment

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Comment

Update on the break in. The police have told me that they believe that this crime was gang related. My parents have also mentioned that crooks may have known about the stuff in the car through this site, or pictures I had on facebook. If so, and they are still reading I HATE YOU ALL.

Anywho, I got the glass installed today.

The carboard it was in

It had some of the coolest packaging method ever, it was sewn shut on three sides.

New clean glass.

When I picked up the glass at the parts department they had these hats for like $6.50. I had no choice

Glass installed. This was ALOT harder than I thought it would be.

Comment

nice man, glad to see the wagon back on track. btw i would've gotten a ahat too at that price

Comment

dude i hate fuckin thief's glad you got her fixed.. and just my opinion on what would really set her off is a drop and some wheels and she will look hot.. keep up the good work and keep her safe.

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293
                            nice man, glad to see the wagon back on track. btw i would've gotten a ahat too at that price
                            Thanks Felipe, I'm pretty spend thrifty (Read: I'm a cheap bastard) but I just couldn't turn down that price.

Originally posted by Bullet
                            dude i hate fuckin thief's glad you got her fixed.. and just my opinion on what would really set her off is a drop and some wheels and she will look hot.. keep up the good work and keep her safe.
                            Yeah, it's good to have the window back and know the car's safe (not really safe with plastic over a window). As for drop, that will come at some point. I'm going to go all out when I do suspension. New bushings, wheels, tires, brakes, coilovers, pretty much a complete suspension overhaul. It's just a matter of getting the money together and finding the time to do it. I'm thinking maybe this upcoming summer if nothing gets in the way.

Comment

keep us updated i cant wait to see it dropped

Comment

yo bro. i've used your car as inspiration to keep me going. it's good to see another blue wagon owner haha. also sad to hear about your car getting broken into. hope at least something shows up!

Members Ride

Comment

Working...
                                X