Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
    Cause it's so dumped... it looks kinda funny, in a good way lol
    Haha, I guess so. I finally got aligned the other day and now the moving plate on the upper ball joints is hitting the inner fender. I'm going to be out of town this weekend but I'll be banging the shit out of it when I get back to make some more room. Pictures to follow next week.

Originally posted by Maple50175
    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

yeah i know. but your car is sick as hell. for real. and thanks for the jdm one peice diy. your car made me have to buy the headlights haha

im pissin on the game feel like i got a weak blatter

Comment

just sayin whats up and are all the camber kit deal new.or was it on there when we met? ur camber wasnt really that bad was it? PEACE

MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by xprojectcb7x View Post
          yeah i know. but your car is sick as hell. for real. and thanks for the jdm one peice diy. your car made me have to buy the headlights haha
          Thanks man, I really appreciate it. No problem for the DYI. It was such an easy DIY to write up I was surprised someone hadn't done it already. Plus there are quite a few people that ask how to do it so why not.

Originally posted by LowNknoxville View Post
          just sayin whats up and are all the camber kit deal new.or was it on there when we met? ur camber wasnt really that bad was it? PEACE
          Well, I had the coilovers back then but I didn't have the camber kits so I didn't have it lowered. It was after that when I installed the camber kits and slammed it. As to your question of whether the camber bad? How does -3.6* and -3.4* sound to you

Oh yeah, update.

So all I have are the stock wheels. Lame, I know, but I'm saving up for quality stuff (and rent for the fall ). Anyway, gotta work with what you've got, so I did some spring cleaning.

_________CLEAN____________________________________ _______DIRTY

Those things were SOOOOOOO dirty. I'm thinking about riding around without hubcaps to give my car the tank look. After cleaning the wheel it almost matches the darkness of the paint so it doesn't look too horrible.
          Last edited by Tnwagn; 07-14-2008, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
            \As to your question of whether the camber bad? How does -3.6* and -3.4* sound to you
            daym. that didnt take long for you to want to fix did it? suspension is sweet. BTW. PEACE

MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by LowNknoxville View Post
              daym. that didnt take long for you to want to fix did it? suspension is sweet. BTW. PEACE
              Thanks, now lower yours

Actually, it wasn't bad at all. The camber didn't really make a huge difference. Being slammed on the other hand........ I raised it back up about an inch all around to keep from banging UCA's all day. The movable plate on the front camber kit is not contacting the inner fender due to being pushed out to account for the negative camber. When I go back to Firestone in a week or two I'm going to have them give me a little more negative camber to prevent the banging. Plus, I think they set me near 0* which isn't really needed. I mean, stock spec is 0* to +-1* , and from what others here have said -2* isn't going to hurt anything.

Comment

dang I just went thru your entire mr and I have to say dang dude your wagons came a long way and so has your suspension ha ha , where did you get the rear uca's from and now you need a swap **hint**hint**

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
                  Thanks man, I really appreciate it. No problem for the DYI. It was such an easy DIY to write up I was surprised someone hadn't done it already. Plus there are quite a few people that ask how to do it so why not.

Well, I had the coilovers back then but I didn't have the camber kits so I didn't have it lowered. It was after that when I installed the camber kits and slammed it. As to your question of whether the camber bad? How does -3.6* and -3.4* sound to you

Oh yeah, update.

So all I have are the stock wheels. Lame, I know, but I'm saving up for quality stuff (and rent for the fall ). Anyway, gotta work with what you've got, so I did some spring cleaning.

_________CLEAN____________________________________ _______DIRTY

Those things were SOOOOOOO dirty. I'm thinking about riding around without hubcaps to give my car the tank look. After cleaning the wheel it almost matches the darkness of the paint so it doesn't look too horrible.
                  I rock my steelies proud.
                  wat?

Comment

Clean looking wagon. Looks great dumped. How do you like your new suspension?

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

ah my cars big bro love the dumped status and weight reduct
                      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by cb9tuner View Post
                        dang I just went thru your entire mr and I have to say dang dude your wagons came a long way and so has your suspension ha ha , where did you get the rear uca's from and now you need a swap **hint**hint**
                        Ebay. Swap is a long ways off. Going to do it right the first time.

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
                        I rock my steelies proud.
                        Hell yeah! Free wheels are where it's at

Originally posted by CB3 View Post
                        Clean looking wagon. Looks great dumped. How do you like your new suspension?
                        Thanks man, I really like the new ride. I do have to say it is significantly rougher, but that's to be expected on stiff settings. But it handles great. Still need to do some stuff before anything else though. Bushings/SwayBar/Ect.

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                        ah my cars big bro love the dumped status and weight reduct
                        Thanks man, I really am your 'big' brother I really need to get my car to an accurate scale to get a baseline of what I'm really looking at in terms of weight.

Comment

Bump for weight reduction. Removed all the rear seats. 67.7 lbs.

Here are some images of what my interior looks like right now. Probably won't stay like this forever, but for right now it's fine as I never drive around with anyone.

This picture shows the multiple options for attaching a rear X brace.

A parting shot

Comment

it looks really good under there, so you ready for IA? im for sure going now lol

im pissin on the game feel like i got a weak blatter

Comment

Originally posted by xprojectcb7x View Post
                              it looks really good under there, so you ready for IA? im for sure going now lol
                              Yeah, I'm ready for IA. It's going to be awesome. Glad to hear you're going to be there

To be honest, it's pretty dirty in the hatch area. The carpet is clean because whenever I would vacuum I would get under the rear seats. But now I've exposed areas that have never seen the light of day. Needless to say, there is quite a bit of dust and stuff that I'll be cleaning the next two weeks.

Oh yeah, the car is soooo light through corners now. However, because of the weight difference it's bouncing around like crazy. Going to have to adjust some to account for this.

Comment

dang youe headliner is super clean , 67.7 for the rear seats? how is your gas mileage with all of that out ?

Comment

Working...
                                X