Lips sealed

I KNOW YAY!!!!!! but no words lol
      Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordbl View Post
        I KNOW YAY!!!!!! but no words lol
        HEY I KNOW TOO

Wait This is my MR. Oh well

So my birthday isn't until two weeks from now but I think it's coming a little early this year

Even more goodies getting shipped out for the wagon

Originally posted by Maple50175
        Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
          HEY I KNOW TOO

Wait This is my MR. Oh well

So my birthday isn't until two weeks from now but I think it's coming a little early this year

Even more goodies getting shipped out for the wagon
          .......bastard
          Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordbl View Post
            .......bastard
            Hmmm, I'm adopted but my birth parents weren't married when I was conceived so I guess that technically makes me a bastard.

DOH!

Comment

yo! you dropped that bitch nice meng! slammed with hub caps, it's what i wanted to do in the beginning.. but i guess i got carried away.

i wish we coulda met up while i was in TN earlier this summer. oh well, someday!

keep us posted on the goodies bra!

Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by draxo View Post
                yo! you dropped that bitch nice meng! slammed with hub caps, it's what i wanted to do in the beginning.. but i guess i got carried away.

i wish we coulda met up while i was in TN earlier this summer. oh well, someday!

keep us posted on the goodies bra!
                I know! Too bad I wasn't aware of your trip or I would have definitely met up with you. Wagons have to stick together man

Yeah, those are the one thing I need to work on (the hubcaps that is). I already know I am going to get '96 Spec ITR wheels, it's just a matter of finding a set that is mint for a reasonable price (which isn't easy to come by)

Suspension wise, there are a few more things I need to get (Bushings and bars)

Brakes are on the back burner (but they will be HARD when put in)

Exterior wise, I need to get a new front lip, a rear lip, and a little better grill then I'll be done with it (Until new paint after college)

Interior/Audio is alright for now. I'd love to grab a pair of Bride seats and get some gradient fabric to put on the door panels. That's way off in the future though

Engine wise I know what I want to do, but it is going to cost ALOT. Therefore, it's just a matter of time for me to save up the cash. It should also be easier after lokuptha has done it and is able to give advice

As to the new goodies, look around and I think you'll be able to figure it out easy enough (HINT: Look at the first post)

Comment

I just realized that you don't have any turn signals in the front. How is that working for you?
                  Gary A.K.A. Carter
                  [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
                    I just realized that you don't have any turn signals in the front. How is that working for you?
                    Haven't been hit, haven't come close, and haven't been honked at

The headlights have turn signals in them and some new cars only have those so I figure I'm just fine

I figure I could take the bumper lights I have in storage, remove the front lens, and route some piping back to the brakes for a cheap, easy brake cooling duct

Comment

Oh, you put the flashing light in the JDM headlight and left the non-flashing one out. I guess that works.
                      Gary A.K.A. Carter
                      [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
                        Oh, you put the flashing light in the JDM headlight and left the non-flashing one out. I guess that works.
                        Exactly, you have to cut on the alignment tabs on the bulb holder but it fits just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
                          I know! Too bad I wasn't aware of your trip or I would have definitely met up with you. Wagons have to stick together man

Yeah, those are the one thing I need to work on (the hubcaps that is). I already know I am going to get '96 Spec ITR wheels, it's just a matter of finding a set that is mint for a reasonable price (which isn't easy to come by)

Suspension wise, there are a few more things I need to get (Bushings and bars)

Brakes are on the back burner (but they will be HARD when put in)

Exterior wise, I need to get a new front lip, a rear lip, and a little better grill then I'll be done with it (Until new paint after college)

Interior/Audio is alright for now. I'd love to grab a pair of Bride seats and get some gradient fabric to put on the door panels. That's way off in the future though

Engine wise I know what I want to do, but it is going to cost ALOT. Therefore, it's just a matter of time for me to save up the cash. It should also be easier after lokuptha has done it and is able to give advice

As to the new goodies, look around and I think you'll be able to figure it out easy enough (HINT: Look at the first post)
                          the hubcaps don't look bad! they actually make the car look sleeper like. just imagine an h22 under there and you're slamming gears with hubcaps, screaming vtec. haha

as for your rear lip, what lip were you thinking of? i can't find a proper rear lip that would suit the wagons theme. i might have to do some custom work...

BRIDE seats?! wow talk about baller.. those are some expensive seats dewd! i wish i had to coin to dish out a pair of those.

as for the engine stuff.. i think i know what you're getting at. ahaha.

Members Ride

Comment

the hubcaps don't look bad! they actually make the car look sleeper like. just imagine an h22 under there and you're slamming gears with hubcaps, screaming vtec. haha
                            I know what you mean, but ITR wheels are just calling for me

as for your rear lip, what lip were you thinking of? i can't find a proper rear lip that would suit the wagons theme. i might have to do some custom work...
                            Mugen rear lip (not really mugen, but that's what it's called). Doesn't work with stock exhaust, but I won't be using stock exhaust. Depending on how much money I decide to sink the car, I might just do something custom (Once again, I'm talking out my ass here, but whatever).

BRIDE seats?! wow talk about baller.. those are some expensive seats dewd! i wish i had to coin to dish out a pair of those.
                            We will see. By the time I may have enough money to do some of this I may have other things to take care of (family, living expense, ect.)

as for the engine stuff.. i think i know what you're getting at. ahaha.

Oh yeah, check what came in just the other day

Comment

DOOD!! is that a chargespeed wagon wing? I HATE YOU hahahaha

fuckin awesome. i can't wait to see it installed.

as for the mugen rear lip.. what do you mean it won't fit with the stock exhaust? i relocated mine to look like the sedan/coupe exhaust (because i didn't want the "jdm tilted" exhaust when i had to install my stromung).

anyways, i figured with the combination of doing that and having a wagon.. i'd have to get into some custom work :/

Members Ride

Comment

DOOD!! is that a chargespeed wagon wing? I HATE YOU hahahaha

fuckin awesome. i can't wait to see it installed.
                                Neither can I

as for the mugen rear lip.. what do you mean it won't fit with the stock exhaust? i relocated mine to look like the sedan/coupe exhaust (because i didn't want the "jdm tilted" exhaust when i had to install my stromung).

anyways, i figured with the combination of doing that and having a wagon.. i'd have to get into some custom work :/
                                If your exhaust pokes out the back at the same location as on the Sedan/Coupe, then I'd say there is a good possibility that it would be able to work. I'm not sure about the exact shape of the wagon rear bumper, and if it's different than the 90-91's rear bumper (The mugen lip is made for the 90-91 bumper). Worst case scenario is that it is too short on the ends or the bends are in the wrong places.

Comment

Working...
                                X