Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
    Looks SICK George!
    Thanks Josh, but I need to get it painted. The white is really nice but it stands out way to much.

Originally posted by Maple50175
    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
      Thanks Josh, but I need to get it painted. The white is really nice but it stands out way to much.
      When you planning on that?

Is it really installed, or is it just a mock up till it's painted?

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Nice Chargespeed, how did u get it. Dam im jealious
        NEW PSN
        H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
        RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
          When you planning on that?

Is it really installed, or is it just a mock up till it's painted?
          Just mocked up. Using double sided tape. It will eventually get clips for the top and a bolt through the tailgate to secure it for good.

Originally posted by H22WAGON93 View Post
          Nice Chargespeed, how did u get it. Dam im jealious
          Thanks, I bought it from a member on this site that was getting rid of it. They don't pop up often (if ever). You could try and contact Versus Motorsports, as they are the US importer of all Chargespeed products. You may possibly be able to buy one brand new, but check with them to find out.

Comment

that's like fiya! sickness man.... pure sickness. can't wait to see it color matched.
            <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

I want that Odyseey. White and 98 model red clears are badass.
              Gary A.K.A. Carter
              [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
                Just mocked up. Using double sided tape. It will eventually get clips for the top and a bolt through the tailgate to secure it for good.

Thanks, I bought it from a member on this site that was getting rid of it. They don't pop up often (if ever). You could try and contact Versus Motorsports, as they are the US importer of all Chargespeed products. You may possibly be able to buy one brand new, but check with them to find out.
                Im not trying to pay $500 for a new one. Jarhead had a nice black one for sale, forgot the make of it? Thats the one I want. I heard the Diamante wagon wing will fit w/ mods, but cant find one.
                NEW PSN
                H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
                RIP

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                  that's like fiya! sickness man.... pure sickness. can't wait to see it color matched.
                  Thanks man, it will be a while but you know about being patient

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
                  I want that Odyseey. White and 98 model red clears are badass.
                  Too bad, never leaving the family And I agree 100%

Originally posted by H22WAGON93 View Post
                  Im not trying to pay $500 for a new one. Jarhead had a nice black one for sale, forgot the make of it? Thats the one I want. I heard the Diamante wagon wing will fit w/ mods, but cant find one.
                  Don't blame you, but yeah the Diamante wagon wing works. The one Jar was selling was a Valuesports wing. Rarer than any other wing, baller for sure.

Comment

man hit me up tomorrow i'll get cameron and lance we are all gonna hang out for sure...IM me or PM me when u read this and get my number

BRING DA WING!!!
                    Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordbl View Post
                      man hit me up tomorrow i'll get cameron and lance we are all gonna hang out for sure...IM me or PM me when u read this and get my number

BRING DA WING!!!
                      I PM'd you with my number. I'm having lunch with my parents at 12:30 and will be leaving right after that so unless you all can meet this morning then don't worry about it. Sorry for the shitty timing for all these events, just bad luck I guess.

Comment

It's all coming together now. wing + clean wagon =
                        [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by AG17CB7 View Post
                          It's all coming together now. wing + clean wagon =
                          Thanks, it's a slow process but remember, slow and steady wins the race

I'm going to go out the "races" Saturday night in Trussville at the Staples just FYI. I'm not even going to go near the races but there are people that park at the Hooters across the street and just hang out. If you want I'll let you know a little more info towards the end of the week.

Comment

Nice work on the ride bro!
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...06#post1675306 <~My Ride*
                            1991 Satin Silver 2dr EX (sold to RonRon) Project car*

~CBSleepy~

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Patton View Post
                              Nice work on the ride bro!
                              Thanks man, I look forward to seeing yours completed as well.

So last night I put in an order for a brand new Legend lip from oemacuraparts.com. Anyway, I was pumped and all until this morning when I got a notice from them. I was shipping the lip to an address different than my billing address. Apparently they have some policy where they need a photocopy of your ID, the credit card, and all this other crap JUST to send it somewhere other than your house. First off, that's bullshit and pissed me off enough. So I downloaded their little info sheet, oh yeah, which has to be FAXED to them (no email, apparently that doesn't work). I was planning on filling it out later in the day. So I come back to my desk this afternoon and see another email about filling out the sheet. Alright, reading through it there isn't anything on it different than the original email with the attachment. Until I get near the bottom where they have a line that says this.

Also, this is a large part and falls under our collision parts shipping policy. Freight to ship this part will be $70.00. This is still a discounted rate.
                              When I put in my order online I was charged shipping at the amount of $12.50, which seemed reasonable for the item. Sure, it is a little bit long but it is not deep or wide at all and they weigh pretty much nothing. So when I get to bottom of this email and see they want to charge me $70 for SHIPPING I was furious. Why don't they just go ahead and include this charge WHEN YOU ACTUALLY PUT IN YOUR FUCKING ORDER?!?! Also, I doubt they would have informed me of this shipping charge if I had not requested shipment to another location. I had received a final confirmation email and everything from them last night when I made the purchase. Needless to say, I canceled the order, they can keep their $180 Legend Lip.

Cliffnotes:
                              1) Tried to buy a lip
                              2) Oemacuraparts.com sucks a fat nut
                              3) Not getting a lip

EDIT: OEMAcuraParts are still shitty to deal with, but I bought a Nikon D40 today so I feel a bit better. Look out for some nice pictures fairly soon Too bad the car is dirty
                              Last edited by Tnwagn; 09-26-2008, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Damn. Did you check the jy? I saw a few legends there the last time I went. Not sure if they had lips or not since I wasn't looking for one.
                                [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Working...
                                X