Tnwagn : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AG17CB7 View Post
    Damn. Did you check the jy? I saw a few legends there the last time I went. Not sure if they had lips or not since I wasn't looking for one.
    Yeah, I still need to get by there one day. I've been semi-busy but hopefully will be able to get by there sometime next week. Certainly would be awesome if they have something that would work.

Originally posted by Maple50175
    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
      Yeah, I still need to get by there one day. I've been semi-busy but hopefully will be able to get by there sometime next week. Certainly would be awesome if they have something that would work.
      I'm pretty much penny-pinching until Friday. I need to get a few things for the cb once payday rolls in.
      [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

You still heading to Trussville tomorrow?

Comment

You still heading to Trussville tomorrow?
          Hellz yeah! I'll be out there around 9. Just bought a Nikon D40 today so I'll *hopefully learn how to use it well enough to get some killer shots. Lighting is probably going to be super crappy, but I'll bring it out anyway. I really need to get a real flash. Oh well, have to learn one way or the other.

Comment

Cool. The lighting shouldn't be that bad. I'm wondering if that S2k I saw on the highway once before will be there.

Comment

More pics with said D40 or ban.

Or just send it to me and no ban as well.

Your call hotshot.
              2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
              2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Cool. The lighting shouldn't be that bad. I'm wondering if that S2k I saw on the highway once before will be there.
                I'm not worried about it being super dark, it's just that the lighting that will be there is probably going to be crappy parking lot lights. Guess I'll just have to wait and see. There should be some pretty nice cars out there. Hopefully the turn out is good.

Originally posted by chessboxer View Post
                More pics with said D40 or ban.

Or just send it to me and no ban as well.

Your call hotshot.
                Ok, what's the address? Pff, yeah right hoe. I should have gone out earlier and got some better shots while there was still daylight. Don't really feel like going out this late just to go take random shots. Sadly, there's not much to shoot here in my room. But this is I guess the "best" picture I've taken so far. Then again, this is in AUTO mode, so there's nothing I can take credit for. Camera's just ballin out of control

Touched up in PS just a little. Shooting in RAW is AMAZING

Comment

Tonight was the first night out actually using the camera for more than about 30 minutes shooting random objects in my room.

Needless to say, I'm in love. If I can get shots this good on my day, I can't wait to see what kind of shots I get in a few months.

30" exposure time

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
                    Tonight was the first night out actually using the camera for more than about 30 minutes shooting random objects in my room.

Needless to say, I'm in love. If I can get shots this good on my day, I can't wait to see what kind of shots I get in a few months.

30" exposure time
                    she's looking real clean bro
                    you planned on painting that spoiler anytime soon?

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Lookin good George!

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL View Post
                        she's looking real clean bro
                        you planned on painting that spoiler anytime soon?
                        Thanks man, both your cars have been pretty inspirational. It's going to be a little minute before I can get it painted all proper. The guy I want to paint it is in Knoxville and I'm not going to be around there for much time until the turn of the year. I might *gasp* rattle can it black, as that will put it a little closer to the real color of the car. The white stands out a bit much in my opinion.

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
                        Lookin good George!
                        Thanks Josh!

Comment

so you commute from knoxville to birmingham often? and you dont call Josh and me when you are rolling through chatt-town. especially with all these new mods an camera... bastard.

Comment

The wing looks super! Sorry we never did get up when you were in town! Maybe next time? When is next time? PEACE

MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
                              so you commute from knoxville to birmingham often? and you dont call Josh and me when you are rolling through chatt-town. especially with all these new mods an camera... bastard.
                              Uhh, whoops?

Haha, but seriously, when I drive to and from Knoxville/Birmingham it's a straight shot. I usually don't stop for anything. But yeah, if there is some time when you all would like to stop for a quick meet and shoot I'd be up for it.

In fact, I am going home this weekend. I would be going through Chattanooga around 5:30central/6:30eastern on my way up to Knoxville on Friday. I would be heading through probably around the same time on the way back to Birmingham on Sunday, which would probably be a better day for me to stop and hang for a little bit. Kind of short notice, but let me know. I'll also let you all know about the next times I'll be driving through.

Comment

Originally posted by LowNknoxville View Post
                                The wing looks super! Sorry we never did get up when you were in town! Maybe next time? When is next time? PEACE
                                Thanks Cameron, I'll be in town this weekend actually. Maybe sometime Saturday or Sunday morning?

Comment

Working...
                                X