Tnwagn : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
    Nice shot. But yeah, the white does stand out abit much. Alittle rattle can never hurt nobody.
    [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by AG17CB7 View Post
      Nice shot. But yeah, the white does stand out abit much. Alittle rattle can never hurt nobody.
      Thanks man I think I'll try it out this coming up weekend. I'll also see what I can do in terms of actually mounting it up permanently.

Oh yeah, last night was super odd. If you get your car up and running there is going to be a meet down at Oak Mountain on the 12th.

ok heres the deal we have had lots of meets up there so i guess write it down

sunday Oct 12 at 12.00 pm
      oak montain state park very last parking lot towards the mountain trail beside the lake

rules-
      NO SPEEDING they will give you a ticket and kick you out
      Try to keep noise polution to the min the have a rule and you can get a ticket for being loud
      wear your seat belt obey traffic rules
      pick your trash up
      I think its againts the law to have achool in a state park so im pretty sure i would stay away from it

but if everybody can get orginzed this should be a blast
      http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread...64797&page=128

Originally posted by Maple50175
      Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Thanks Cameron, I'll be in town this weekend actually. Maybe sometime Saturday or Sunday morning?
        Bryant and i talked about going to the Clinton HWY meet on saturday night! I dont know if your interested or not but let us know! PEACE

MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by LowNknoxville View Post
          Bryant and i talked about going to the Clinton HWY meet on saturday night! I dont know if your interested or not but let us know! PEACE
          Hmm, that could work. Last time I was in town everyone was yelling at my ass to get out there but I had already made plans This time I'll make sure to plan around it and at least get out there for a while. Where's it at again? It's the parking lot of an old ******** (can't remember), but it's like right near a CVS or something like that.

Comment

Comment

yo

man let me in on this info ill come meet up with you guys

Comment

at the old K-mart. Behind advanced auto and in front of food city! Where JO NUBERT is now! PEACE

MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

That's right, Clinton Plaza. I'll be there. What time do things usually start happening? I won't be able to stay for too terribly long, but I'd at least like to get out, see the folk, get some pictures, and show off the ride.

Comment

That's right, Clinton Plaza. I'll be there. What time do things usually start happening? I won't be able to stay for too terribly long, but I'd at least like to get out, see the folk, get some pictures, and show off the ride.
                    7 or 8! When it starts to get dark is when some supras and a silvia comes out. BAD Ill get there about 730 or so! PEACE

MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Thanks man I think I'll try it out this coming up weekend. I'll also see what I can do in terms of actually mounting it up permanently.

Oh yeah, last night was super odd. If you get your car up and running there is going to be a meet down at Oak Mountain on the 12th.

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread...64797&page=128

I was wondering why I didn't see it saturday night. But yeah, saturday night was good and very short-lived. I should get it running correctly by Sunday. I have to buy a few minor things Friday. But as far as the meet goes, if I go, I'll be driving the truck again.

Comment

Uhh, whoops?

Haha, but seriously, when I drive to and from Knoxville/Birmingham it's a straight shot. I usually don't stop for anything. But yeah, if there is some time when you all would like to stop for a quick meet and shoot I'd be up for it.

In fact, I am going home this weekend. I would be going through Chattanooga around 5:30central/6:30eastern on my way up to Knoxville on Friday. I would be heading through probably around the same time on the way back to Birmingham on Sunday, which would probably be a better day for me to stop and hang for a little bit. Kind of short notice, but let me know. I'll also let you all know about the next times I'll be driving through.
                        Hellz yeah.

I'll be off work at 3 on Friday and I'm off all day Sunday.
                        So, either will be alright with me.
                        I'll pm you my number.

1999 BMW M3
                        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by LowNknoxville View Post
                          7 or 8! When it starts to get dark is when some supras and a silvia comes out. BAD Ill get there about 730 or so! PEACE
                          Sounds good, see you there about 7:30. Know if anyone else is coming besides Justin (jmoney8659)?

Originally posted by AG17CB7 View Post
                          I was wondering why I didn't see it saturday night. But yeah, saturday night was good and very short-lived. I should get it running correctly by Sunday. I have to buy a few minor things Friday. But as far as the meet goes, if I go, I'll be driving the truck again.
                          Really? That stinks. The meet is a fair ways off, I'm sure you will have it ready by then (Oct. 12th). Sorry if I'm confusing anyone, multiple cities and meets is hard to keep straight.

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
                          Hellz yeah.

I'll be off work at 3 on Friday and I'm off all day Sunday.
                          So, either will be alright with me.
                          I'll pm you my number.
                          I think Sunday will be the day to do it. I'll give you a call about 30 minutes before I hit the Chattanooga area (which will be sometime between 3-7 ) Where do you want to meet? I don't have any idea of the area but if you let me know where before I leave I can figure out directions.

Comment

I think Sunday will be the day to do it. I'll give you a call about 30 minutes before I hit the Chattanooga area (which will be sometime between 3-7 ) Where do you want to meet? I don't have any idea of the area but if you let me know where before I leave I can figure out directions.
                            Sounds good.

On I-75 before you get to Georgia, there's a Shallowford Rd exit.
                            That's where Hamilton Place Mall and WalMart and a bunch of other big lots are.

On I-75 right as you get into Georgia, the first exit it East Ridge.
                            There are 2 lots (a flea market and Camping World that are pretty big).

1999 BMW M3
                            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
                              Sounds good.

On I-75 before you get to Georgia, there's a Shallowford Rd exit.
                              That's where Hamilton Place Mall and WalMart and a bunch of other big lots are.

On I-75 right as you get into Georgia, the first exit it East Ridge.
                              There are 2 lots (a flea market and Camping World that are pretty big).
                              Whichever would be able to get the most people out. I don't want someone not to come because it's too far away. However, if either location is good, I would prefer the Shallowford Rd exit as it is on my direct path.

Comment

Really? That stinks. The meet is a fair ways off, I'm sure you will have it ready by then (Oct. 12th). Sorry if I'm confusing anyone, multiple cities and meets is hard to keep straight.
                                Yeah, I'll have it running by then. It's just replacing the waterpump. I just haven't done any paperwork on the car yet ( on my part) and can't afford it until the week after the meet.

Comment

Working...
                                X