Tnwagn : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
    Whichever would be able to get the most people out. I don't want someone not to come because it's too far away. However, if either location is good, I would prefer the Shallowford Rd exit as it is on my direct path.
    That exit is about 20 mins away from me.
    15 mins from Nic and Matt.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by AG17CB7 View Post
      Yeah, I'll have it running by then. It's just replacing the waterpump. I just haven't done any paperwork on the car yet ( on my part) and can't afford it until the week after the meet.
      Oh alright, it's all good man. As you know, it takes time so don't worry about rushing anything.

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
      That exit is about 20 mins away from me.
      15 mins from Nic and Matt.
      Sounds like a good meeting place then, now we just need to figure out which lot (once again, your call as you know the area). In case they don't see this could you let them know about it?

I'm getting hyped up for this!

Originally posted by Maple50175
      Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Comment

Whore-***....You dirty.....

Looks like these....

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Nice George!
            You have them, or are you ordering them?

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
              Whore-***....You dirty.....

Looks like these....

Yeah, those are the HX wheels. Basically, same design as the ITR's except in 4x100 14"

Nice George!
              You have them, or are you ordering them?
              Ordered, and they won't be seeing the car for a good while and possibly not till the turn of the year. We will just have to wait and see. I wasn't planning on getting wheels this year, but I was browsing eBay and saw this set and the price/clean factor was so good I had to snatch them up. $400 shipped WITH center caps can't be ignored

Comment

:
                Ordered, and they won't be seeing the car for a good while and possibly not till the turn of the year. We will just have to wait and see. I wasn't planning on getting wheels this year, but I was browsing eBay and saw this set and the price/clean factor was so good I had to snatch them up. $400 shipped WITH center caps can't be ignored
                Very nice!
                Looks like they just need a good bath.

1999 BMW M3
                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

You lucky bastard...
                  accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                  ....................My New Baby
                  SOLD TO
                  ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Very nice!
                    Looks like they just need a good bath.
                    Yeah, a few of the them have some minor curb rash, but it's nothing that's going to need refinishing. I figure I will leave them as is and possibly get some touch up paint to make it less noticeable.

Originally posted by accordtypeR View Post
                    You lucky bastard...
                    Checking eBay every night finally paid off I was pumped to see that they had the center caps too. That was just icing on the cake!

Going to be removing the JDM headlights this week and putting back on the Blackhoused/Yellowhoused OEM's with tinted corners later this week. Like the fool that I am, I left the single most important tool for the retrofit, my dremel, at home so it's going to be probably three weeks before I get a chance to really start the cutting and mounting of the projectors. I will open up the JDM's and get them prepped though, as that doesn't really take any cutting.
                    Last edited by Tnwagn; 10-07-2008, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Started the Retrofit last night. It will be slow going as I don't have ANY powertools. Going to have to check if there is anyone around here that can let me borrow.

Comment

Damn it George.
                        Not only do you have JDM headlights, but now you're doing a retrofit?

Good luck with it!
                        What projectors are you putting in?
                        Are you going to keep the headlights chrome, or are you goign to black house them?

1999 BMW M3
                        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Damn it George.
                          Not only do you have JDM headlights, but now you're doing a retrofit?

Good luck with it!
                          What projectors are you putting in?
                          Are you going to keep the headlights chrome, or are you goign to black house them?
                          That's how I roll. TSX's and 6k's. I'm not quiet sure about the housings yet. I blackhoused/yellowhoused my OEM headlights and tinted the corners. I haven't got to take too good a look at it yet, but I kind of like it. But at the same time I've loved the clear look up front. I won't be ambering the corners on the JDM headlights, that's the only thing I've decided for sure.

Comment

You going to have them ready for the IA Fall meet?

I vote that you keep the housing chrome, I like the clear front end, makes it CLEAN!
                            Although, with the housings blacked out, it's look mean.

What brand is that HID kit?

1999 BMW M3
                            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

looking good george. getting all the goodies put together. can't wait till next year to see the finish product.

Comment

You going to have them ready for the IA Fall meet?

I vote that you keep the housing chrome, I like the clear front end, makes it CLEAN!
                                Although, with the housings blacked out, it's look mean.

What brand is that HID kit?
                                Most definitely, I should have everything good and set up right by the Fall meet. Not sure about the wheels, though, I have to find some tires for them and get them mounted and all that jazz. Plus, I've already spent too much money this year on car parts. I really need to slow it down or I won't have any money to put away from this job I'm doing this semester.

Yeah, that's the way I feel about the housings. The HID's are from 3BSpecialties. They cater to people doing retrofits which is awesome. Plus, they have good prices. And they've been around forever and have a good reputation.

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
                                looking good george. getting all the goodies put together. can't wait till next year to see the finish product.
                                Thanks Felipe, it'll come together slowly but surely over the next month or two. Oh yeah, go check your feedback I left you on eBay

Comment

Working...
                                X