No announcement yet.

Tnwagn : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drop the wheels and tires off when your in chattanooga, I can mount and balance them at school for free, or hell I can drop by goodyear and do them, they owe me a couple of favors. I'll bring them to you or you can pick them up on the way back through. i dont mind.

BTW have you considered falken azenis...

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
      Damn it George.
      Not only do you have JDM headlights, but now you're doing a retrofit?

Good luck with it!
      What projectors are you putting in?
      Are you going to keep the headlights chrome, or are you goign to black house them?
      I'm really wondering if he plans to shut the wagon game down by next years IA meet.... Seems he has a few Tings* up his sleeve... I'm watching you!!! Hehe!! Nice wheels by the way...
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...06#post1675306 <~My Ride*
      1991 Satin Silver 2dr EX (sold to RonRon) Project car*

~CBSleepy~

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
        drop the wheels and tires off when your in chattanooga, I can mount and balance them at school for free, or hell I can drop by goodyear and do them, they owe me a couple of favors. I'll bring them to you or you can pick them up on the way back through. i dont mind.

BTW have you considered falken azenis...
        Sweet! That would be a huge help. I haven't really started looking at wheels yet, but I'm familiar with Azenis. I'm looking for a tire that will last a decent amount of time, offer good safe grip in the rain, and have just a little above average dry traction in case I ever feel like busting out some spirited driving. If I get some tires before I head back through Chattanooga next time I'll let you. Thanks for the offer, it's a HUGE help

Originally posted by Justin Patton View Post
        I'm really wondering if he plans to shut the wagon game down by next years IA meet.... Seems he has a few Tings* up his sleeve... I'm watching you!!! Hehe!! Nice wheels by the way...
        Haha, things up the sleeve not really (if anyone read the first page anymore lol), but I do have things in store. Truth is that I won't have much done between this Fall's IA meet and the Summer IA meet unless I fall into some ungodly amount of money.

Exterior is pretty much done, just have to make a chagespeed replica grill. Starting next year, I'm going to finish the suspension up followed by engine of some sort. After that decide if it's going to become a pimp wagon or a track wagon and mod the interior accordingly. So I see maybe about 1k left in mods beside the engine. I don't even want to think about price that thing's going to cost.

Oh yeah, tinted my tail lights today and slammed it once again

Originally posted by Maple50175
        Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn
          I thought you stole that from me.. j/k...
          They look great!!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
            I thought you stole that from me.. j/k...
            They look great!!
            Thanks, it seems like everyone has the standard ITR wheel shot before they put them on the car (or even before I got them in my case!). Are you happy with the tires you have, in terms of the size?

Here are a few pictures from sundown tonight. First pics with the OEM headlights and tinted tails.

Comment

you need to put another lip on there my friend
              [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by AG17CB7 View Post
                you need to put another lip on there my friend
                I know! The whole no lip thing is killing me I need to find somewhere/someone that has CD5 lips for sale at a reasonable price. I checked the JY and they only had one CD5 and it didn't have the lip with it.

Comment

I like the headlights and smoked corners!
                  Those look good paired up!

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

if you need some help with the retro let me know. im done with mine just too damn lazy to finish my custom shrouds
                    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
                      I know! The whole no lip thing is killing me I need to find somewhere/someone that has CD5 lips for sale at a reasonable price. I checked the JY and they only had one CD5 and it didn't have the lip with it.
                      Ill have one up for grabs at the beginning of november....

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
                        I like the headlights and smoked corners!
                        Those look good paired up!
                        Yeah, I'm beginning to think I'll blackout at least the chrome trim on the one-piecers before I'm done with the retrofit.

Originally posted by slick View Post
                        if you need some help with the retro let me know. im done with mine just too damn lazy to finish my custom shrouds
                        Thanks, I know what you mean about the shrouds. I've got mine all planned out I think. My shrouds are two stove range covers Took the idea from a guy that did it in his civic and turned out great.

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
                        Ill have one up for grabs at the beginning of november....
                        Consider it already bought (if the price isn't crazy, which I doubt it would be). You say you'll have it at the beginning of November and I'm wondering if you could possibly just take it with you when you head to Memphis and then IA. Would that work?

Comment

Consider it already bought (if the price isn't crazy, which I doubt it would be). You say you'll have it at the beginning of November and I'm wondering if you could possibly just take it with you when you head to Memphis and then IA. Would that work?
                          He's getting the new lip in Memphis from Slick.
                          So, I'm sure we can put the new lip on down in Memphis before we get to IA.

1999 BMW M3
                          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

thats nice looking. there is a guy on here who did it just like your going to.
                            Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                            Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                            JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn
                              Thanks, it seems like everyone has the standard ITR wheel shot before they put them on the car (or even before I got them in my case!). Are you happy with the tires you have, in terms of the size?

Here are a few pictures from sundown tonight. First pics with the OEM headlights and tinted tails.

I love the size of tires I have now....

-those ITR's will really turn your wagon into a beautiful hottie

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Big azz hubcaps

Originally posted by lordoja
                                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                                X