Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
    Nice!

I HOPEFULLY will have a little surprise by I.A. as well.
    OH SNIZAP YO!!!

We are definitely parking next to each other. Hellz yeah.

Originally posted by Maple50175
    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

i wants to park next to a cool car too. i wont have anything really cool except my retro which im going to try to finish this weekend

btw have you started your retro yet?
      Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
      JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
        i wants to park next to a cool car too. i wont have anything really cool except my retro which im going to try to finish this weekend

btw have you started your retro yet?
        Haha, we all have cool cars man!

Have I started my retrofit? Err, well sort of. I've taken the headlights completely apart and have them all ready for paint, cutting, ect. and I have all the materials I need. However, I left my dremel back home in Knoxville last time I went back home So I'm stuck with everything just sitting there waiting to be finished (actually started I guess) with no tools to get the job done. I'm going home this weekend and will hopefully get some work done while up there and I'll remember to bring the dremel back with me so I can *hopefully* finish these things up before I.A.

The hardest part is going to be figuring out where to mount the balasts. Where are you mounting yours slick?

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
          Haha, we all have cool cars man!

Have I started my retrofit? Err, well sort of. I've taken the headlights completely apart and have them all ready for paint, cutting, ect. and I have all the materials I need. However, I left my dremel back home in Knoxville last time I went back home So I'm stuck with everything just sitting there waiting to be finished (actually started I guess) with no tools to get the job done. I'm going home this weekend and will hopefully get some work done while up there and I'll remember to bring the dremel back with me so I can *hopefully* finish these things up before I.A.

The hardest part is going to be figuring out where to mount the balasts. Where are you mounting yours slick?
          i havent decided yet since i only have had the ballast on the car just to make sure the cutoff was good. once the shrouds are finished (which im trying to stop being so lazy and do today) ill have to figure that out. ill probably go look at the thread where people posted pics of where they mounted their ballast just to get an idea of where i want to mine mine. do you have any idea where your going to mount yours?
          Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.

Comment

i havent decided yet since i only have had the ballast on the car just to make sure the cutoff was good. once the shrouds are finished (which im trying to stop being so lazy and do today) ill have to figure that out. ill probably go look at the thread where people posted pics of where they mounted their ballast just to get an idea of where i want to mine mine. do you have any idea where your going to mount yours?
            Where is this thread you speak of?

I'm probably going to try and mount the driver's side one in the area where the Windshield Fluid Reservoir used to be and I'm probably going to mount the passenger's side one just next to the battery. Then again, once I start poking around in there some more I might change my mind and find a better place for them.

Comment

Where is this thread you speak of?

I'm probably going to try and mount the driver's side one in the area where the Windshield Fluid Reservoir used to be and I'm probably going to mount the passenger's side one just next to the battery. Then again, once I start poking around in there some more I might change my mind and find a better place for them.
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&highlight=hid

i took forever to find it but thats the thread i was talking about

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&highlight=hid

i took forever to find it but thats the thread i was talking about
                Thanks, that gave me enough areas and info that I know where I'll mount them for now.

On another note, I broke a wheel stud on the rear driver's side last time I was out wrenching on my car. I have two questions

1) Is it something very serious and should I get it replaced very soon?
                2) If so, since have rear drums, will I be able to do this without having to completely take apart my rear hubs.

The fronts can be punched out without removing anything other than the wheel and I'm wondering if the rear can be done in the same way. Anyone know?

Comment

I have 3 on both rear wheels.
                  Been like that for over a year.

I'm sure it's not safe, but I've not had any problems.

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I have 3 on both rear wheels.
                    Been like that for over a year.

I'm sure it's not safe, but I've not had any problems.
                    As long as there are others out there toying with fate I feel safe. Hopefully it's you instead of me with a wheel falling off

And oh yeah, tires (Nitto Neo-Gen 205/55/R15), extended wheel studs (front), and 5mm spacers (onetongarage) have been ordered

Comment

Hopefully it's you instead of me with a wheel falling off

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

That car isn't going to be in service for much longer anyway so what's the big deal

Comment

That car isn't going to be in service for much longer anyway so what's the big deal
                          'Tis true.
                          SHOULD be sold next Sunday.

1999 BMW M3
                          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Josh you selling the CB?

Jorge, do you need spacers cuz of the wheels or the tires

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                            Originally posted by Jarrett
                            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                              Josh you selling the CB?

Jorge, do you need spacers cuz of the wheels or the tires
                              Yessir.

Yes, with ITR's you need spacers.
                              Some people grind down the brake caliper, but that's definitely not advised.

1999 BMW M3
                              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I see. I assume that explains the extended studs as well?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                                Originally posted by Jarrett
                                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                                X