No announcement yet.

Tnwagn : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yoe can just get 100mm bolts and insert them temp. and use an air hammer and just drive the hub out. This is actually the way Honda techs do it.

Looking good bro.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
    JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Thanks, I'll see what I can do tomorrow. I've got a ton of things I need to get done. Hopefully I won't be lazy and will get everything installed

Originally posted by Maple50175
      Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Nic was right, you can't install extended studs without removing the hub from the knuckle. If you leave it on there, they hit the knuckle when trying to put them in from the back. I'm in the middle of it right now, so wish me luck on not screwing up the hub.

EDIT: Screw this, I'm going to do it next weekend.

Installed the progress rear sway yesterday and all i have to say is
        Last edited by Tnwagn; 10-25-2008, 11:30 AM.

Comment

slide hammer bolted to the oem lug studs? i've seen that done before. you dont have to take the hub apart. just pull the wheel bearing/ hub out as an assembly. then they will fit.

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
            slide hammer bolted to the oem lug studs? i've seen that done before. you dont have to take the hub apart. just pull the wheel bearing/ hub out as an assembly. then they will fit.
            Yeah, I know I can do it without pressing out the hub. I didn't have a 36mm socket to take out the staked axle nut and I didn't feel like running out to the store.

I'll do it sometime in the next month or so. Not going to rush anything, especially after all the problems I've had so far when rushing stuff.

Comment

Ahh... the axle. i forgot about that! lol I feel like a retard now.

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
                Ahh... the axle. i forgot about that! lol I feel like a retard now.
                Exactly how I felt when I had the car up on the jack, wheel off, and with one stud knocked out.

D'OH!

Comment

Any updates on the retrofit?

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
                    Any updates on the retrofit?
                    Ummm, it's still the same point it was when I started.... NOWHERE! This weekend Anthony has been kind enough to let me come over and do some work, so hopefully I'll be able to get at least some work done on it. I can't do any cutting where I stay, so I'll have to try and get all of that done at his place and just leave putting it back together until I'm back at my place.

Also, just got these pics from Nic (90Cb7sleeper) (Thanks again man )

So happy to see them ready for the car.

Comment

That's gonna set it off!!! Go on, put...

Comment

Those ITRs are gonna look so sweet on your car man! I can't wait to see them on there.

Is the still completely stripped, or did you put the interior back in?
                        Originally posted by deevergote.
                        And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

wanna sell the itrs to me

ill do your retrofit for you
                          Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                          Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                          JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by lonski View Post
                            That's gonna set it off!!! Go on, put...
                            Got to wait until I get them at Import Alliance on the 9th. Expect me to whore it out for a good 2-3 weeks after that

Originally posted by 91 EX-R View Post
                            Those ITRs are gonna look so sweet on your car man! I can't wait to see them on there.

Is the still completely stripped, or did you put the interior back in?
                            Yeah, I can't wait to put them on. Hopefully they won't look too small.

The car was only stripped for a short time. I loved it while it was though, but it's not practical at all when you have only one car and have to transport stuff and people occasionally.

Originally posted by slick View Post
                            wanna sell the itrs to me

ill do your retrofit for you
                            haha, nice offer but I think I'll pass. How about you just do the retrofit for me and I'll give you a nice pat on the back? Lol

Comment

i used to wanna put ITR's on my wagon when i first got her. now i'll finally get to see what it would have looked like

Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by draxo View Post
                                i used to wanna put ITR's on my wagon when i first got her. now i'll finally get to see what it would have looked like
                                Well, Felipe threw ITR's on his a while ago so you've had a chance to see what they look like on wagons for a while.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=115046

But if you are talking about a Cobalt Blue CB9, then yeah, I think it's time to see what it looks like.

Comment

Working...
                                X