Tnwagn : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
    haha, nice offer but I think I'll pass. How about you just do the retrofit for me and I'll give you a nice pat on the back? Lol
    hmm i think im going to have to turn that offer down. on another note im trying to finish up my retro now. waiting on jb weld to dry takes forever
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Oh, that was fast.
      I thought he'd mount them sometime next week.
      Those are gonna look SIIIICK.
      Hopefully you'll be able to get some work down at Anthony's.
      I want to see them done!

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

ITRs are soooooh right for cbs!

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
          hmm i think im going to have to turn that offer down. on another note im trying to finish up my retro now. waiting on jb weld to dry takes forever
          Haha, didn't think you would, but asking never hurts! Good info to know about the drying time for the JB weld. I *hope to have mine done by I.A. but I may be pushing my luck. We'll have to wait and see.

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
          Oh, that was fast.
          I thought he'd mount them sometime next week.
          Those are gonna look SIIIICK.
          Hopefully you'll be able to get some work down at Anthony's.
          I want to see them done!
          I know, it was quick. I got on the site and saw I had a PM and was like "What could this be?" Didn't expect it this early, but I'm not going to complain I should be able to get the ARP studs in no problem. My car is fairly rust free on the undercarriage so I'm not too worried about taking off the axle nut. That's the main thing I'm going to do when I go over there, so I'll take care of it before I even think of moving on to anything else.

Originally posted by lonski View Post
          ITRs are soooooh right for cbs!
          They look great, I just wish they were 16's from the factory. If only....

Originally posted by Maple50175
          Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

if you need help ill help you but i just dont want to say ill do your retro and prolong it like i have prolonged mine for so long. i started this before my baby was born and he is now 6 months and 4 days old. gosh im lazy.

and yea jb weld drying time > waiting in line to vote

i just stick mine in the freezer for a few minutes like 30 just to harden it a little so the goop wont drip everywhere
            Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
              if you need help ill help you but i just dont want to say ill do your retro and prolong it like i have prolonged mine for so long. i started this before my baby was born and he is now 6 months and 4 days old. gosh im lazy.

and yea jb weld drying time > waiting in line to vote

i just stick mine in the freezer for a few minutes like 30 just to harden it a little so the goop wont drip everywhere
              Thanks for the offer, but I was just bustin your chops. I can handle it on my own. I know what you mean about dragging out projects (just look how long it took me to make my old sub box )

Comment

I wanted to put them on my car to take pictures lmao. I was like no, thats not the right thing to do, so i just held them up to it and was like damn, i found my next set of wheels. so clean man. I cant wait to see them on, and how they ride. they balanced out perfectly.

Comment

Well, Felipe threw ITR's on his a while ago so you've had a chance to see what they look like on wagons for a while.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=115046

But if you are talking about a Cobalt Blue CB9, then yeah, I think it's time to see what it looks like.
                  on wagons yes.. but what i really meant was on a blue wagon :P

Members Ride

Comment

nice wagon George. Draxo was telling me about you when we were down in Tennessee to pick up my wagon.

I just picked up a 93 CB9 here.

94 Accord Wagon EX-R/H22A 5 speed
                    91 Accord Wagon EX-R/ F22A6 5 speed
                    93 Accord Wagon EX/ F22A4
                    91 Accord Sedan EX/ F22A4 5 speed
                    94 Accord Sedan EX-R/ F22b1 5 speed
                    94 Accord Sedan EX-R/ F22b1

Comment

inside looks nice clean...spoiler isnt really working with me though...prob if u paint the car white but for now im not really feeling it

Comment

Originally posted by DrSzSoLDIeR View Post
                        inside looks nice clean...spoiler isnt really working with me though...prob if u paint the car white but for now im not really feeling it
                        Spoiler went "bye-bye" on the interstate.

1999 BMW M3
                        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Sorry to hear about the spoiler.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
                          JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Man, it's been a while since I looked at this page.

Anyway, like Josh said, the spoiler is gone (oh well).

naphta91, that's pretty crazy you all came all the way down here for a CB9. Serious dedication man.

As to plans for the car, here's what's up for 09....

50 told me go 'head switch the style up and if they hate then let 'em hate and watch the money pile up

Comment

As to plans for the car, here's what's up for 09....

50 told me go 'head switch the style up and if they hate then let 'em hate and watch the money pile up
                              Come'on.
                              More hints than that por favor.

1999 BMW M3
                              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

no pics with the new rims?

Comment

Working...
                                X