• Show
Clear All

BUMP!!
    for some updates man!

Car audio classifieds...
    http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/f...ferrerid=12120
    Youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/blackoutt334?feature=mhee

Comment

im in college right now so money is tight and hard to mod right now. I should be putting on a new header around thanksgiving and maybe APEXi WS2 muffler during springbreak along with my full coilovers. they are being stored for the winter and im rolling stock heights. maybe few vids coming sometime soon
      The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
      Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
      Check out my JDM F22B swap
      Watch my CB7 video

Comment

so u finished it already. lol
        nice car bro. u should come to some meetings so u can show us ur car and i can show mine lmao.
        are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Nice coupe Really like the motor setup and how clean everything is. I remember your wagon @ the 4.16 CT meet too! Keep up the great work w/ the new project

Dan

Comment

another nice come back. how do those coilovers handle.

Comment

thanx alb_accord, Granite CB7, oneoffaccord.

I haven't felt the coilovers on the coupe yet since they are in storage for the winter. when i had them on the wagon they made it feel like a real sports car lol. nice and stiff and handled great. one thing that was holding me back was a rear sway bar and maybe better tires. i got them after talking to kamaccord since he has them on his coupe. cant wait to put them on in the spring
              Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Nice install man, I bought a f22b lass week hope mines gooes as smooth as yours. I wana do timing and waterpump first so as soon as Im sure with what to use I'll get started. Nice coupe though, all it need is a drop and shiny shoes. Oh yeh, got any door handles left from the gray wagon
                FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
                Pm meX
                I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
                H22A Swap
                I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

CBAccordA4 - congrats on the motor. as long as you take your time and do all the necessary prep work it all should go smooth but always expect the unexpected. if you got any questions PM me. drop is coming in spring when snow and salt will be gone. sorry i dont think i have any door handles left.

here is a small update - modding on a budget
                  - done with orange glass spray paint - it looked more yellowish than orange but looks good i think

corners will be done later when i get the cb9 ones - those are cracked.
                  Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Good stuff man...you have me excited about the F22B swap I wanna do...

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

thanx gloryaccord - F22B is great. if you are ordering check out nagano japanese.com. i got my motor in a beautiful shape for $800 shipped from canada. it started right up. Good luck man.
                      Watch my CB7 video

Comment

a small update. the stock downpipe was falling a part and the flex pipe was pretty much shot. since money is tight i got an ebay header and put that on today. i also installed a new BOSH o2 sensor since everything was out and the old one looked like it needed a replacement. i didnt want to spend a lot of money on a header since i plan to go turbo in the future so no hating on my ebay header here are some pics:

NEX full coilover install coming in the spring. maybe a rear sway bar if money is there
                        Last edited by cb7wagonPL; 01-02-2007, 12:02 PM.
                        Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Originally posted by cb7wagonPL
                          a small update. the stock downpipe was falling a pipe and the flex pipe was pretty much shot. since money is tight i got an ebay header and put that on today. i also installed a new BOSH o2 sensor since everything was out and the old one looked like it needed a replacement. i didnt want to spend a lot of money on a header since i plan to go turbo in the future so no hating on my ebay header here are some pics:

NEX full coilover install coming in the spring. maybe a rear sway bar if money is there

no hate here on the header I have the same one...engine looks great

Car audio classifieds...
                          http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/f...ferrerid=12120
                          Youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/blackoutt334?feature=mhee

Comment

thanx blackoutt.
                            now i just need an APEXi WS or Tanabe Hyper medalion muffler and my exhaust will be complete. im hoping by spring time
                            Last edited by cb7wagonPL; 01-02-2007, 12:04 PM.
                            Watch my CB7 video

Comment

small update on restoring my coilovers. i got all the perches off and went over the shocks with a metal brush to remove some rust. then i used a rust removing compound to fully clean them up to bare metal. since it was 70 this weekend i painted the shocks with zinc treated anti-rust primer and 2 coats of black paint with ceramic. still waiting on new perches to come in. here are some pics:

they will go on the coupe in the spring can't wait!
                              Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Sleeper! Uh oh...!!!

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Working...
                                X