steelbluesleepR : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
    I dont think you'll blow the motor. Joe didnt have his streetworthy but a week or 2(maybe a month) before it was gone. Not his fault, but i digress. Id like to see you get it going and it be around for a while.
    It was one year ago that you and I were up in Illinois swappin my motor, man. Not to be a stickler or anything My bro hit the deer 6 months ago. Still miss the shit out of it though and cant seem to find anyone to buy my parts. I guess I've got to pull them first though, eh? I really think I'd be driving it right now had the car been in my possession, but such is life. There's a lesson to be learned here... Don't trust anyone with your car or tasks. (Aka If you want something done... do it yourself.)

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

Was it that long? Damn, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

i just found some wheels that i would LOVE and could afford this summer, but i am almost positive they wont fit

they are 18x8.5 +22 5x114 sparco wheels (not sure of the model name at the moment) and they look fucking sick. i found them with tires for 400, but i'd have to get new tires because the ones on there are HUGE!

here's what they look like:

i think if i can get them to fit under the fenders (with some pulling of course), my car will look amazing, but the fitting is going to be an issue. hell, they have 0.6 of an inch more lip than Mr. Phil's Vienna's and half an inch more lip than Ronald_Type-R's 9" enkei's! shit, i am probably talking myself out of them right now, but i can still dream. it's not like i can do anything about them for a while anyway...

edit: just found out they are the sparco NS6 and look amazing when they are flush.:
        Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 04-14-2010, 04:17 PM.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

oh, other news. i have some ARP head studs and main studs getting shipped to me right now for cheap (i'm really glad i am always on here, got on that deal quick!), and i signed up for the bisimoto h22 header group buy! i cant fucking wait until i get this thing driving and to some shows, i've missed it so bad!

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

small update,

I GOT NAWSSS!!!

lol, i just picked up a 15lb nitrous bottle and most of a wet kit (just need a nozzle and a switch) for the accord last week, should be fun if i ever install it, but i bought it so cheap i may just sell it for profit to fund the rest of my build.

also, i am going to rent that welder again this weekend and have some other people in my car club stop buy so they can help with my car and i can help (or do all of the work myself) on their car. the welding should FINALLY get finished up this weekend in the engine bay as well as a little rust hole in my trunk patched up.

in other news, i head out to GM's test track in yuma, AZ next monday for the ECOcar competition!
            Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 05-10-2010, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Make them Sparco muddafawkers fit! Hella nasty on the CB y0
              RETIRED...

Comment

Jayson, have fun in AZ. It might be a little hot this time of year, but it should also be B-E-A-Utiful weather. Have fun man.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
                  Make them Sparco muddafawkers fit! Hella nasty on the CB y0
                  huh?

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                  Jayson, have fun in AZ. It might be a little hot this time of year, but it should also be B-E-A-Utiful weather. Have fun man.
                  thanks mike

i am expecting it to be super hot out there (it is GM's HOT WEATHER test track haha), so i'm going to bring a bunch of t-shirts, shorts, sweat rags, and sunblock!

Comment

Sunglasses are KEY.

Comment

Moooaaarrrrrr

H22A Vigor
                      SR20 Accord

Comment

yo this is poppin... stay at it yo.

"Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down..."
                        **Rick Roll'D**
                        Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by deevergote
                        Don't forget to cut holes in the box. Someone sent me a dead hooker one time, and that wasn't cool.
                        Bought From: AccordWarrior | CB7lx91 | DarkShadow707| Tn_Accords | H23CB7 | Jack_lee | Fatboy1185
                        Sold/Gave To: 90goldcoupe | CB7lx91 | Jas_r34 | F20accordturbo | BatmannamtaB

Comment

finally, an update, albeit a small one. im back at school now, but i got a ton done to the accord before i left. i finished up all the welding and grinding on the firewall, cleaned up a little rust that had started, then started the bodywork and got it pretty close.

in other news, i've put in a down payment on the bisi h22 header group buy and sent in my spec sheet, so i'll have a shiny header to bolt to my motor once i find a good block. i found out both blocks that i had were bad when i went to rebuild my motor, so i need to pick up an h from crx08 when i get the money.

progress...

Comment

lol i guess i could post some pics!

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                              lol i guess i could post some pics!

Props on the work Jayson!!!! This is what my new coupe is about to look like...I got one with some nasty rod knock and o0o0o0o boy! I am gonna have a field day with that. Keep up the good work bro and have fun in school!!!
                              The CB7 Collector.
                              Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                              92 LX Coupe F22A1
                              2013 Toyota Corolla S
                              92 EX Sedan F22A1
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

looking good. paint soon??
                                2013 Ice Cream Cruise!
                                VIDEO: 2012 Ice Cream Cruise
                                VIDEO: 2012 Ice Cream Cruise part 2
                                The single largest cruise in the Midwest!
                                August 3 ~ Omaha, NE

By 1320 Video

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X