• Show
Clear All

• Dobermann
    replied

This is exciting. I can't wait for more progress pictures

Leave a comment:

• steelbluesleepR
    replied
    just got off the phone with the bodyshop and set an appointment to drop the car off on monday!

Leave a comment:

• steelbluesleepR
    replied
    just found a complete black/grey interior from a pheonix red DX for 130, but unfortunately its for a coupe. i'm still going to pick it up for the dash and console, but i'll just sell the rest. does anyone know if a coupe carpet will work in a sedan?

Leave a comment:

• steelbluesleepR
    replied
    i've got my money saved up, and i'm calling the bodyshop tomorrow to set up my appointment!

side note, i'm going to the Flash Bus photography/lighting seminar tour in st louis on august 18! check out www.theflashbus.com, its dave hobby from strobist.com and National Geographic photographer Joe Mcnally traveling the country in a bus giving a full day of instruction on off-camera lighting. i know its not car-related, but i know there are some photogs on here that might be interested.

Leave a comment:

• steelbluesleepR
    replied
    Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
    Diggin' your passion for the engine bay overhaul. It fuels mine.
    hey thanks man!

on a note, i just found out that i'll be getting the hookup from a friend with a paint shop, and he will be painting my bay for 150! i'm going to give him 200 to make sure he doesnt cut any corners, but thats still a damn good price!

Leave a comment:

• jdm_inspired
    replied
    Diggin' your passion for the engine bay overhaul. It fuels mine.

Leave a comment:

• steelbluesleepR
    replied
    Originally posted by mr_naler View Post

Is that off a DA?

I'm looking for an intake where the filter is there to put on my CB when I relocate the battery.
    i think its off a prelude, but i dont really know. i got it off a friend when he sold me the h23 manifold
    Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 02-23-2011, 02:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mr_naler
    replied
    Those wheels would look sick on a CB imo. I need to get some of that heat shrink and braided sleeving, I hadn't thought of that.

p.s. this intake:

Is that off a DA?

I'm looking for an intake where the filter is there to put on my CB when I relocate the battery.
    Last edited by mr_naler; 02-23-2011, 02:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• JDM_CB7_TX
    replied
    Those look mint though... I would go for it man!

Kinda look like Gdouts wheels.

Leave a comment:

• steelbluesleepR
    replied
    hey thanks rob!

one more little thing, i may have picked out the wheels i'll be getting when i 5-lug swap it - 18x7.5 ADR M-sports +43mm offset, should end up being pretty flush but not stupid:

he only wants 300 for them, but they need tires and are a lot of other things i need to pay for (paint, motor, pallet of beer for st pats, etc) so it will be a while before i can think about buying them.
    Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 02-22-2011, 01:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• HappyGilmore
    replied
    This is what I need to do when I get back from Afganistan...looking good J!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    This is gonna be good!

Leave a comment:

• steelbluesleepR
    replied
    Originally posted by aleks77 View Post
    Looking good, cant wait to see the finished product!
    hey thanks aleks, i cant wait either man! haha

i'm in buying mode right now that i have a decent job, am away from the car, and am paid up on rent for the semester. look for some more goodies coming soon!

Leave a comment:

• aleks77
    replied
    Looking good, cant wait to see the finished product!

Leave a comment:

• steelbluesleepR
    replied
    just received the heat shrink and braided sleeving to make my engine harness. i went in with 2 other guys (mndude07 and crx08) to get a small local group buy price

Leave a comment:

Working...
X