steelbluesleepR : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
    Dude, that really really really weird that you broke your lip because I just broke mine today lol....except I hit a vicious wild parking curb haha.
    that is really wierd!

i got about 20 bolts installed in the engine bay i have to say that they look good. i'll be detailing the whole car tomorrow as well as putting on the new wheels, so nome new pics should be up soon!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

wheels are on an the car is clean! the new-to-me 17" motegi mr8's and brand new kumho ecsta tires look amazing with it. didnt win anything at the show again this year, but there were some great cars in my division (i still got beat by an almost bone-stock integra, but i digress). anyway, on with the pics (dont mind the cracked lip from that damn fox!):

let me know what you think!

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

Sexy, great choice on wheels, they go with your car perfectly

Put up a pic of the engine bay with those bolts in
        There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ah...good ol' Laurel Blue Metallic...It is such a beautiful color.

Car looks good Jayson.

Im surpirised you didnt win. Not too many CBs done up this nice. Oh well. Who's that other CB you were sitting next to? He a member? If not, he should be.

I love your front end and the wheels now add a nice touch.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
            Ah...good ol' Laurel Blue Metallic...It is such a beautiful color.

Car looks good Jayson.

Im surpirised you didnt win. Not too many CBs done up this nice. Oh well. Who's that other CB you were sitting next to? He a member? If not, he should be.

I love your front end and the wheels now add a nice touch.

ya, i entered for fun anyway. going to a car show just to get a trophy is pretty lame in my book.
            that black cb isnt a cb7 member, but he is in my car club. he just got done 'glassing his door panels gloss black with lime green inserts. it looks pretty sick. we actually have five 4th gens other than my own, 2 coupes and 3 sedans. i've told all of them about the site, but none of them are into the whole forum thing.

thanks for the compliment man

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
            Sexy, great choice on wheels, they go with your car perfectly

Put up a pic of the engine bay with those bolts in
            thanks man, i really like them too. here are the pics of the engine:

the engine bay is a little dirty around the bolts, it rained after the show, but you get the idea.
            Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 07-29-2008, 07:43 PM.

Comment

got another damn ticket yesterday. 72 in a 55 on a back-country road. i wasnt even pushing it, just cruising. shit.

Comment

updated the mod list, changed the pics on the front page.

i need to figure out where my car is leaking oil from. its going out about a quart every 2 weeks and i'm not burning it; i dont think so at least, there is no smoke at all. i also need to change out my motor mounts and re-wire my TPS. the engine rocking too far pulled the wires out of the plug and now it shuts off at stoplights sometimes.

Comment

im loving those rims man. mainly because i have the same set but i painted mine bronze, polished the lip and are 16's nice car tho man.

Comment

i've got a BIG update coming very soon, just waiting on a few more parts. been deleting more stuff, installing more stuff, and buying rare stuff

Comment

it looks like you worked some more shine on that valve cover since i've last seen it. later.
                      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
                        it looks like you worked some more shine on that valve cover since i've last seen it. later.
                        its even different now! its completely shaved and polished, jsut have to get a couple of the light scratches out. took all the lettering, the logo, and all the standoffs off of it.

until the update, i am going to give one hint for the rest of the mods; one is made by Greddy.

Comment

update time!
                          my engine bay looks COMPLETELY different, did a LOT of work on it over the summer. it isnt done yet by a long shot, but it looks way better than it did.
                          here's a before shot taken earlier this year:

now here's what it looks like:

since my last update, i deleted a/c, shaved and polished the valve cover, heat-wrapped and installed a new header (ebay special), bought a new battery and relocated it to the trunk with 0-guage wire, replaced the coolant overflow tank with a jagermeister bottle (best mod in the world), deleted all unnecessary brackets and what-not, painted the vlave cover washers metalcast red, and installed some hot-topic-special armbands around the clutch, brake, and p/s resevoirs, black around p/s and brake, and a "Domo" around the clutch. i also bought a greddy evo 1 exhaust, but it is for a 95 accord, so everything matches up except for the cat-flange. i am waiting on a friend to weld me up a new test-pipe with the correct flange and it will be on the car!
                          now on with some pics:
                          my car at a car show about 2 months ago (friend's picture):

and the 2nd place trophy i won in the import class (6 other cars in my class, i got beat by an 89 bmw 5-series with a chevy ls1 v8!)

installed the header then went to another show (no trophy at this one )