CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
    PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
      Well any the way it sits pics. lol!
      i'll definitely get some the next time i go home

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

I recently got a pair of Megan Racing adjustable lower control arms from MNdude07, and tonight i brought them inside from chilling (literally, they were sitting in snow) in my truck bed, cleaned them up, and put them on my shelf so i can stare at them until i go home next. I'll have some pictures of them tomorrow.

Also, i am going in with mndude and crx08 to do a mini group buy of wiring harness materials so we can get a discount. between us, we will be buying a full roll each of 1/4" and 3/4" heat shrink and 1/4" and 3/4" braided sleeving. this should come in handy with my wire tucking and making a whole new engine harness!

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

since you guys asked for them, here are some updated pictures. the car is now ready to be sent to the bodyman for some final sanding, primer, and paint.

the firewall's all finished up

she looks sad just sitting there...

and here's a shot of the shop. its really not as messy as it looks, i've just shoved a bunch of my stuff over to the side so my parents can use more of the shop when i'm not home
          Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 02-07-2011, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Sometimes I forget you still have this car I hope the bay comes out looking the way you want it to. Maybe between me, you, and kevin we can document how much of each material we use for the harness so then there's like a standardized CB7 wire tuck harness lol.
            There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
              Sometimes I forget you still have this car I hope the bay comes out looking the way you want it to. Maybe between me, you, and kevin we can document how much of each material we use for the harness so then there's like a standardized CB7 wire tuck harness lol.
              sometimes i forget that its not just something to do while i'm at home

the harness idea is really good though. we can help each other out with the wiring and such and make a really good DIY on it.

Comment

forgot to post these up, the megan racing adjustable rear lower control arms i got off of MNdude07's wrecked cb:

Comment

just received the heat shrink and braided sleeving to make my engine harness. i went in with 2 other guys (mndude07 and crx08) to get a small local group buy price

Comment

Looking good, cant wait to see the finished product!
                    1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

Originally posted by aleks77 View Post
                      Looking good, cant wait to see the finished product!
                      hey thanks aleks, i cant wait either man! haha

i'm in buying mode right now that i have a decent job, am away from the car, and am paid up on rent for the semester. look for some more goodies coming soon!

Comment

This is gonna be good!

Comment

This is what I need to do when I get back from Afganistan...looking good J!!!
                          The CB7 Collector.
                          Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                          92 LX Coupe F22A1
                          2013 Toyota Corolla S
                          92 EX Sedan F22A1
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

hey thanks rob!

one more little thing, i may have picked out the wheels i'll be getting when i 5-lug swap it - 18x7.5 ADR M-sports +43mm offset, should end up being pretty flush but not stupid:

he only wants 300 for them, but they need tires and are a lot of other things i need to pay for (paint, motor, pallet of beer for st pats, etc) so it will be a while before i can think about buying them.
                            Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 02-22-2011, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Those look mint though... I would go for it man!

Kinda look like Gdouts wheels.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                              PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Those wheels would look sick on a CB imo. I need to get some of that heat shrink and braided sleeving, I hadn't thought of that.

p.s. this intake:

Is that off a DA?

I'm looking for an intake where the filter is there to put on my CB when I relocate the battery.
                                Last edited by mr_naler; 02-23-2011, 02:55 AM.
                                _C'est La Vie, C'est La Mort_

Comment

Working...
                                X