Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mr_naler View Post

Is that off a DA?

I'm looking for an intake where the filter is there to put on my CB when I relocate the battery.
    i think its off a prelude, but i dont really know. i got it off a friend when he sold me the h23 manifold
    Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 02-23-2011, 02:31 PM.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Diggin' your passion for the engine bay overhaul. It fuels mine.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
        Diggin' your passion for the engine bay overhaul. It fuels mine.
        hey thanks man!

on a note, i just found out that i'll be getting the hookup from a friend with a paint shop, and he will be painting my bay for 150! i'm going to give him 200 to make sure he doesnt cut any corners, but thats still a damn good price!

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

i've got my money saved up, and i'm calling the bodyshop tomorrow to set up my appointment!

side note, i'm going to the Flash Bus photography/lighting seminar tour in st louis on august 18! check out www.theflashbus.com, its dave hobby from strobist.com and National Geographic photographer Joe Mcnally traveling the country in a bus giving a full day of instruction on off-camera lighting. i know its not car-related, but i know there are some photogs on here that might be interested.

Comment

just found a complete black/grey interior from a pheonix red DX for 130, but unfortunately its for a coupe. i'm still going to pick it up for the dash and console, but i'll just sell the rest. does anyone know if a coupe carpet will work in a sedan?

Comment

just got off the phone with the bodyshop and set an appointment to drop the car off on monday!

Comment

This is exciting. I can't wait for more progress pictures

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                  does anyone know if a coupe carpet will work in a sedan?
                  I believe carpet is the same size. Double check but im pretty sure its the same. What about the front seats? You cant use them?

And is this thing gonna be done by June? Seriously though, if it's not ready by June you should still make that meet. Itll be a great chance to get a lot of good photographs.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                    I believe carpet is the same size. Double check but im pretty sure its the same. What about the front seats? You cant use them?

And is this thing gonna be done by June? Seriously though, if it's not ready by June you should still make that meet. Itll be a great chance to get a lot of good photographs.
                    if i end up going to detroit for 2 weeks like i'm planning in late may/early june for ecocar, then there is almost no way i could get the car running by the time that meet happens, especially with the level of detail i'm wanting. i refuse to cut any corners with this build, its already taken me 2 years, whats a couple weeks extra to do everything right?

as for the seats, are you talking about the ones from the coupe? im probably not going to endup using them since the rear seat is different and i wouldnt want the fronts not matching the rears (grey vs blue). i'll be selling everything i cant/dont want to use.

Comment

That meet's June 4, so if the car isnt done by then, you better be there....

Least now if you sell that interior you can use that money to help this build.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

i'm speaking to a local fab shop about a custom mod for my valve cover that has never been done before. if it is even possible, you should be seeing the smoothest h22 valve cover (really close to the photoshopped one jspec did) out there coming this summer!

Comment

You know Jayson when I get back I would like to roll with you one of these days lol so you have a year lol JK!!! How's the progress coming?
                          The CB7 Collector.
                          Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                          92 LX Coupe F22A1
                          2013 Toyota Corolla S
                          92 EX Sedan F22A1
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

actually, its at more of a standstill than it should be right now. i used the money i was planning on painting the bay with to go to panama city beach for spring break but its all good, i should be getting it to the painter within the next couple weeks

Comment

what the hell. I've been watching your thread and hoping you would have this
                              baby going already at least dropping in some wiring. can't wait to see it all done. I saw this car in person in the Columbia meet and I"ll always remember
                              jagermeister bottle.

whats up my Mid.MO. PEEPS

Marry Jane

Comment

Yeah, not many people have seen this thing in working order. Hell that meet was...2007? 2008? A long ass time ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X