No announcement yet.

steelbluesleepR : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My load has just been blown. Looks awesome man! This makes me really want to do the same with the prelude! We'll see. I can't wait for you to get the car running. I miss the feel of a good clean CB7.
    There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

looking really nice.. man i really need this too haha
      WHEN LIFE PASSES YOU BY...DOWN SHIFT...

Comment

I think the pics look good. Junkman306 says hi.
        My MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200048

(Turbo lag - turbo power) + HYPE = VTEC

Bought From: Davids92Accord

Sold To:

Comment

Looks Awesome man.

Comment

The paint looks good. the only thing that I dont like is he got alot of over spray on the subframe
            Green EX http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176536
            93 SE http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210486

Comment

Originally posted by thepowderblue View Post
              The paint looks good. the only thing that I dont like is he got alot of over spray on the subframe

Thanks man, and it won't have that overspray for long

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

I pickled up an f22a1 the other day, so that is a huge weight off for this build.

In other news though...:

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

i respect shaved bays a lot, its not easy like everyone thinks, the back side of the drivers mount is a bitch, also those 2 holes next to the headlights a PITA, too

it looks really good, are you going to respray it or leave it?

good job bro
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Jay I look forward to you updating your thread I am glad to see you coming along and the paint looks good. What exactly is wrong with it? Makes me want to yank my engine and have it redone under the hood (I will be doing it later). Mines getting painted too.

Adam I am waiting on you to get another CB...You know you want another one. I have some connections if you want .

So we did notice the paint!!!! >.<

Rob
                    The CB7 Collector.
                    Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                    92 LX Coupe F22A1
                    2013 Toyota Corolla S
                    92 EX Sedan F22A1
                    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
                      Jay I look forward to you updating your thread I am glad to see you coming along and the paint looks good. What exactly is wrong with it?
                      lots and lots of little details. i am not going to have spent 2 years on the engine bay of this thing and not have it come out perfect. the guy didnt even spray any paint on the rear of the passenger side shock tower. its now at a true craftsman's shop, and getting everything done the right way.

Comment

the motor is starting to look nice and clean, the next step is some preventative maintenance on the motor itself ( timing belt, water pump, oil pan gasket etc.) and making it pretty with some paint and some shiny parts.

Speaking of parts, I'm amassing a pretty good pile of stuff that is going to look great on the car, I'll need to take a picture or two.

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                          the motor is starting to look nice and clean, the next step is some preventative maintenance on the motor itself ( timing belt, water pump, oil pan gasket etc.) and making it pretty with some paint and some shiny parts.

Speaking of parts, I'm amassing a pretty good pile of stuff that is going to look great on the car, I'll need to take a picture or two.
                          o0o0o0o0o0o I been waiting on this one...So that mean you gotta hurry on the pics Jayson >.< lol
                          The CB7 Collector.
                          Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                          92 LX Coupe F22A1
                          2013 Toyota Corolla S
                          92 EX Sedan F22A1
                          Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Mmmm, shiny parts...

I have plenty more, but this is just what I have in my room haha

Comment

BOUT TIME! Haha bay looks good painted man! And those goodies look veddy veddy niocee!

8 Accords so far:
                              '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                              '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                              (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Nice Neuspeed bar.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                                Originally posted by Jarrett
                                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                                X