• Show
Clear All

• kouzie
    replied
    look good so far ....take more pix...

Leave a comment:

• steelbluesleepR
    replied
    she's back! i still have some scratches down the righ side and i need some new molding on that side, but shes driving again! i also finished my fiberglass box, ill get some pics up whn my sis sends them. im at school and its at home (damn grades) so i have to wait until then. quakerjoe and i had a little mini-meet this past weekend as well, and those should be up soon.

Leave a comment:

• steelbluesleepR
    replied
    i hit a light pole saturday night, so fixing that comes at higher priority over modding it right now.
    heres the link to my thread about it. i dont feel like going over it again.
    link

Leave a comment:

• steelbluesleepR
    replied
    thanks guys, i do what i can.

joe, i have the pics and they look pretty good, but i dont have a fast enough connection anywhere to upload pics right now. they might be up monday, but the 7th or 8th at the absolute latest, thats when i get back to school and back to the sweet fiber optic connetion.

cb7pr, no thanks man, when i get the new pics up, youll see how good it looks on bare steelies, im just trying to find some 2" electrical knock-out caps like in the DIY section for the hub-holes.

Stay tuned, i am in the process of building a fiberglass sub box, while still retaining (some) trunk space, as you read this.

Leave a comment:

• pig pen
    replied
    looks like a solid ride!

Leave a comment:

• accordtypeR
    replied
    Originally posted by HondaGuy1212
    sweet ride I like all of the diy's good job
    X2 bro...good luck on future mods...

Leave a comment:

• cb7pr
    replied
    bro, i have a clean set of those same hubcaps...lmk if you want them...anyhow, good start....keep it going...

Leave a comment:

• Mr_Doitagain
    replied
    Nice Pics...... Keep'em going man.... looks like your in good shape...

Leave a comment:

• quakerjoe
    replied
    when you going to post those pics that we took last night man? from what i can remember those were some hot fotos of ze cb's

Leave a comment:

• sleepycb7
    replied
    good start. i like the diy stuff.

Leave a comment:

• steelbluesleepR
    replied
    i just took some pics tonight, so here ya go. not really anything now, but (hopefully) better photography.

Leave a comment:

• steelbluesleepR
    replied
    forgot my brake setup: Street Heat cross drilled rotors and Raybestos ceramic pads.
    i was having a huge problem with fade on the way home from work (20 miles of curvy, hilly country roads at 70-80 mph will kill stock brakes (and did in 10k miles) so i got these and i have never felt them fade (still have the stock drums though, need to change that!).

Leave a comment:

• Night Wolf
    replied
    damn thats a big hole

Leave a comment:

• CBAccordA4
    replied
    Nice, I like the baggy ass shift boot.

Leave a comment:

• HondaGuy1212
    replied
    sweet ride I like all of the diy's good job