palinix : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
    if you want a 2 inch drop, the eibach i think its calle proline has a 2 inch drop. some people dont like them because theyre really stiff, but they handle amazingly and if you get some good gas struts it will compensate a ton (or adjustables like kyb agx's. koni is also an excellent choice. im ridin sprint 3 inch drop and its to low for me but hey whateve my car looks pimp as shit i just cant get out of my own neighboorhood

plus you should be able to get slightly used eibachs for like 100 -150 for all 4

and btw i love the blades...
    Thanks.

The Eibachs sound good I'll definitely check them out. I really don't mind a stiff ride, just as long as it performs and handles well.

That sounds like a good deal for a 4 springs, let me know if you come across anything like that.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by palinix
      Thanks.

The Eibachs sound good I'll definitely check them out. I really don't mind a stiff ride, just as long as it performs and handles well.

That sounds like a good deal for a 4 springs, let me know if you come across anything like that.

thiers 2 lines

prokits which is like 1.5 and then

sportlines which is like 2 i think 1.5 isnt enough because your still gonna have wheel gap, it all depends thoguh on how much you drive and if you drive on crappy roads cuz bottoming out sucks!!
      ]

Comment

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/pts/254229145.html

65$ plus shipping
        ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
          Nice find! I wonder how long they have been used for. I'm going to check up on those for sure.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

our cars almost look a like... almost, mines a 93 tho.

I want your window visors?? i would love a set of them for my coupe.

I'm droped on the sportlines, awesome ride. you'll love them

Take a look at my members ride thread, to see how they look.

It looks a bit lower in real life. i don't know why lol.

cheers
            Last edited by 93_EXR.; 01-24-2007, 04:01 PM.
            My Ride...

Comment

Hey palinix,

love what u've done with ur car so far...that maroon interior, its so Austin Martin mmm..mmm...mmm

and...

It looks a lot cleaner in these pics than it does in real life
              ...that it always does.

I like how ur Future Plans list is as large as your mod list...that means there's more goodness ahead can't wait
              DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                Hey palinix,
                love what u've done with ur car so far...that maroon interior, its so Austin Martin mmm..mmm...mmm
                Thanks man.

I've always thought the maroon interior was kind of classy.

I like how ur Future Plans list is as large as your mod list...that means there's more goodness ahead can't wait
                It also shows how stock my cb is lol. It's getting there though. Every time I see that long list of future plans it motivates me. More good stuff is definitely ahead.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

if i had a twin on the board it would have to be you.
                  nice job

Comment

engine bay pix!!! lol nice ride tho
                    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                    Disregard females, acquire currency
                    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Sneaky

Members Ride Thread

Comment

nice job so far keep it up

Comment

I definitely will typeR.

I'm firstly going to get myself a good spring/strut combo leaning towards the koni yellow/neuspeed sport. Depending on how I like those, further suspension and eventually brake upgrades will follow.

Before my accident I installed a tockico setup. I bought ithe set off ebay for $367.00 shipped, try looking at that as an option...
                          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                          ....................My New Baby
                          SOLD TO
                          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                            Before my accident I installed a tockico setup. I bought ithe set off ebay for $367.00 shipped, try looking at that as an option...
                            I know exactly which kit you are talking about AccordtypeR. It was one of my first considerations when looking for suspension components. Very nicely priced as well.

How would you rate the kit? How does it compare to the stock suspension?

Members Ride Thread

Comment

I know exactly which kit you are talking about AccordtypeR. It was one of my first considerations when looking for suspension components. Very nicely priced as well.

How would you rate the kit? How does it compare to the stock suspension?

the shocks are great...i have them matched with some Tein H-tech's and the ride is great...smooth on highways and stiffens up on twisties
                              DEVOTE

Comment

the shocks are great...i have them matched with some Tein H-tech's and the ride is great...smooth on highways and stiffens up on twisties
                                Nice. I'm going to be picking up one of these soon so I can get it installed over the summer.

Since it's a package, the springs should match the shocks nicely, providing an all around well balanced ride. If I feel the need for some more aggressive springs I may switch later.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X