X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schweet! Finally got one.. Congrats Matt. Look good.. Later

Comment

hells yea man!

What kind of front lip are you getting? I think a cd5 lip would look great.

Comment

thanks yo, now i'm pretty much ready to start with some stuff

Comment

Lookin sick Matt! You shoud, but my wagon! I got a new sedan. lol.
          -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
          newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
          newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
          newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ayo9MNWmUlk

okay, that was lastnight and was quite bored.

but as of today, i pulled the white bumper back off to realign, and i just noticed how bad my car really is (body wise). my whole complete drivers side of the car is awesome, no rust, body is straight, etc.
            the passenger side is a different story... i've noticed that the car has been hit by a previous owner considering the fact that when i try to align the bumper straight, it still sags and looks like shit. thats not the only problem with that side, i also have rust. it really de-motivated me today, so i guess the real question is do i sell it and find a cleaner and more straighter coupe? or i can send it to a body shop?

now if i send it to a body shop, is it possible to have them straighten everything back to oem specs?

Comment

Definatly keep this one Matt. I wouldnt let a little previous damage and rust stop you.. I know this car is in MUCH better shape then my CB, and you paid nothing for it compared to mine.. And a clean coupe for a decent price is hard to find around here..

I had not noticed much wrong with this car besides the little rust spot.. I guess I just havent looked at it that close apparently..

I am free tomorrow from like 2-5 in the afternoon if you want to meet up and get some pics.. PM me.. Later

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
                Definatly keep this one Matt. I wouldnt let a little previous damage and rust stop you.. I know this car is in MUCH better shape then my CB, and you paid nothing for it compared to mine.. And a clean coupe for a decent price is hard to find around here..

I had not noticed much wrong with this car besides the little rust spot.. I guess I just havent looked at it that close apparently..

I am free tomorrow from like 2-5 in the afternoon if you want to meet up and get some pics.. PM me.. Later
                we will have to get together here pretty soon, so i can let you see all the problems and such.

anyone else?

Comment

Yeah man i've been trying to get back into it more lately, I miss living around twisty roads. Here at school I havent met many ppl into imports.

DaddyC
                  Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

so i had some spare time to install some parts.

progress rear sway:

huge difference.

and for the hell of it, i put a megan lower tie bar on just because i got it for free:

Comment

thanks man, but i'm still kinda pissed about how my front end doesnt line up like it should.

Comment

your silly

Comment

back in the old days, miss this so much, life has changed hardcore since this.

Comment

Yo, you should stop by some of our KC meets. Might be havin one next saturday.

Comment

Matt, do you still even have this or no? Whatever happened to that little civic Si hatch you had?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                              Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                              X