No announcement yet.

evil_demon_01 : 1992 Accord EXi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow bro since I seen your thread alot of things has come together and she looks mean as hell...keep it coming...
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

i bet shes a beast!!! that intercooler is huge! update your first page man its really coming together definately one of the well built accords on this site.
      ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
        i bet shes a beast!!! that intercooler is huge! update your first page man its really coming together definately one of the well built accords on this site.
        Thanks man, Thats what I'm going for, just a clean quick and reliable Accord.
        Lol only driven it once on the new engine and that was n/a, Felt very torquey which is good although I never took it over 3500rpm.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Received my new wastegate last week, Turbosmart Ultragate Street 38mm
          Just have to get the flange welded on tomorrow.
          Hoping to have the car primed by this weekend so I can get that out of the way, and the rest of the intercooler piping done by the end of the month (have to wait till wastegate is fitted before I can setup the piping)

Got the rear parcel shelf finished this weekend
          12mm MDF panel, Covered in Black Fusion carpet. Recessed tweeters, and recessed Key backseat lock trim.

Last edited by evil_demon_01; 03-25-2010, 01:28 AM.

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

whoa i like how you deleted the 3rd brake light. the exi spoiler will have great purpose!

loving the bay and bumper

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02
              whoa i like how you deleted the 3rd brake light. the exi spoiler will have great purpose!

loving the bay and bumper
              I'm getting rid of the spoiler, so I have to make a custom brake light which will be LED and low profile, so you wont really notice it anyway.

Thanks for the comments

Did some priming this weekend.
              Done - Rear doors, Door jams, Roof and rear quarters
              To do - Front guards, front doors, bumpers

Last edited by evil_demon_01; 03-25-2010, 01:30 AM.

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

Comment

very nice setup man. Nice painting skills, and i love th engine ebay! I admire your work

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                11.68 @ 127mph
                417whp/375wtq
                Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
                  very nice setup man. Nice painting skills, and i love th engine ebay! I admire your work
                  Haha thanks man I always admired your car, which inspired my build up lol.
                  Havn't managed to finish the painting yet - Too cold at the mo, Hopefully next weekend .

Update: Ordered Hondata on Monday so should receive that next week, And started fabricating passenger side intercooler piping

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

Comment

i love your car man of my favorites on the site its original too i dig that front bumper man, and nice job on the grounding.
                    ]

Comment

wow very nice mate! i thought you did a RHD convo but noticed that you were in new z. proper man, very proper!
                      1cor10:31
                      - 92 LX coupe
                      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

nice car man, i'm not big on body kits so i really like how you just modified the stock bumper, keep up the good work and keep us updated.
                        ZING!

MY RIDE

-=HondaSpace=-

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                          wow very nice mate! i thought you did a RHD convo but noticed that you were in new z. proper man, very proper!
                          Thanks Yep no RHD conversion here, thats standard :P

Originally posted by JDM_honda_PIG
                          nice car man, i'm not big on body kits so i really like how you just modified the stock bumper, keep up the good work and keep us updated.
                          Thanks, I never liked the sharp lines of most bodykits, plus there damn near impossible to find for the CB here, so custom is the only way to go

Update:

Just received my Hondata P28 ECU yesterday, so had a play around with it y-day arvo. They don't have any calibrations for the F22, so I've been modifying a couple of maps over the last month or so.
                          I made a basic copy of a uberdatamap, which idled but died on more than half throttle.
                          A semi guessed one, idle fluctuated a bit, and it stumbled through the revs.
                          And a modified map of a supercharged H22a w 440cc injectors, it idles damn near perfect at 750rpm (still gota fix a light cough when tapping the accelerator lightly) and it revs smooth through the rev range, so I'm using that map at the moment, still have to put the wideband on before I actually drive the car though.

And drivers piping is almost done:

Still left to do:
                          Finish ic piping
                          Finish painting-All door jams painted, and 3 doors back on (getting a new door and boot next week due to dents)
                          Reassemble interior.
                          And a few other little bits and peices.
                          Last edited by evil_demon_01; 03-25-2010, 01:32 AM.

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

Comment

Another quick update. Got painting started this arvo.
                            Managing to get some general tuning done when I get time, hoping to get the painting all finished by next weekend (one more coat of paint then clear), and then will hopefully get the car certified by the end of August / early September, so i can start driving it
                            Other than that, the engines all done, still have to fix a slight oil leak on the oil return line and paint the charge pipes.

Car this morning:

Last edited by evil_demon_01; 03-25-2010, 01:42 AM.

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

Comment

keep it coming

i cant wait till its finished, ive been following this car for a minute, keep it up
                              ]

Comment

The list of things left to do Is finally getting smaller, Finished clear coating the car last night, so managed to get some daytime pics today. Still has to be de-nibbed and buffed which I'll try to do next week.

Last edited by evil_demon_01; 03-25-2010, 01:41 AM.

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

Comment

Working...
                                X