No announcement yet.

evil_demon_01 : 1992 Accord EXi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finished denibbing, and have started buffing/polishing. Finally the cars nearly there, going to take it for a drive up the road and back tomorrow so I can check my map out.
    Got the brakes done also, Diddn't end up getting the big brake kit, cause its abit overkill imo and also cause I got a good deal on these, There Znoelli 12 slot discs.

Last edited by evil_demon_01; 03-25-2010, 01:47 AM.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

looks alot better in black.
      miss my turbo cb7
      moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Paint my car! paint looks really nice.
        Project EX Coupe Coming Soon...
        ..::Built not Bought::..

Comment

Originally posted by Josh26
          Paint my car! paint looks really nice.
          Haha thanks man

Painting should have been finished by now, but . . . after getting some more paint and repainting the bonnet and boot, I found the new paint to be the wrong color, so told the supplier, and he sent another 4.0L for free, But unfortunately it was also the wrong color as well, so have just sent a sample today of the paint I need, and hopefully will get the right color by friday
          Other than that nothing much else new, got most of the interior back together, and starting on the boot setup

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Time for another update.
            Have done a bit of street tuning so far, currently boosting 6.1 psi for now until I get a few km's on it. Have managed to get my A/F to stay around the mid 11's when in boost, sometimes dips down to 10.8 and up to 12.1, but still working on that. Currently boosting 6.1 psi for now.
            Its running open external as well so I'm plumbing it in as soon as I get time.
            Most of the interior is back together now, will get a pic up soon.
            And yay painting finally finished

Last edited by evil_demon_01; 03-25-2010, 01:48 AM.

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

Comment

I'll give ya props.. you must be pretty good at wet sanding and buffing, cuz that paint was looking pretty dull for new paint. anyways i like what your doin!! keep up the good work
              "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeelesKustome
                I'll give ya props.. you must be pretty good at wet sanding and buffing, cuz that paint was looking pretty dull for new paint. anyways i like what your doin!! keep up the good work
                Thanks
                Haha, wet sanding not too bad started 800, then 1200, then 2000. The paint/clear is Lacquer so it will always appear dull when it dries until it is sanded and buffed, then it will shine
                As for buffing - this is the first car I ever used a buffer on, Not as bad as I thought but is is still easy to burn the paint/clear have to re-clear one of the wing mirrors cause I burnt it.
                Will get some better pictures, when the weather clears up, supposed to be raining for the next few days.
                Just took it for a ride to get some gas. Mmmm 2nd gear + rain and ease the throttle in = Wheelspin Haha too easy now

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

Comment

nice bro

H22 comin very soon

Comment

i love the new color man

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                    11.68 @ 127mph
                    417whp/375wtq
                    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Excellent ride man! Well thought out, well executed and beautiful!

(And I've been wanting to visit New Zealand for 10 years or better. One of these days I'm going to make the trip!)
                      ~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
                      '93 EX 5-speed coupe
                      Short ram intake
                      Tenrai Himoto catback
                      Smashed front end
                      Random bits of deer blood & hair

Comment

Sick car, and your car has padding on the hood, never seen that before
                        wat?

Comment

Nice looks good!!!!
                          Accord Of The Month January 09
                          Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                          BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by Camurai
                            Excellent ride man! Well thought out, well executed and beautiful!

(And I've been wanting to visit New Zealand for 10 years or better. One of these days I'm going to make the trip!)
                            Thanks for the compliments, Wow 10 years!! I Hope you do make it over here sometime
                            Originally posted by C91BLX7
                            Sick car, and your car has padding on the hood, never seen that before
                            Its an OEM bonnet heat protector (supposed to stop the paint heating up I think)

Update:
                            I've plumbed the external wastegate back in, now I can actually hear the engine and turbo spoolin Made a front engine mount, And fitted longer wheel studs
                            Car should be certed by Friday then I can start driving it more. Will add some more pics once I've done the final buff and clean

Colin

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

Comment

hey buddy

nice CB u got there, and its RHD too. hehehe

any new updates/projects?

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                              Honda Accord Euro-R
                              Honda Odyssey Absolute
                              Honda City I-DSi
                              Honda Stream

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01
                                I'm not a turbo enthusiast,but i really like your car front end.
                                The body kit really match the intercooler,i mean leaving the piping expose like this,good job...
                                Last edited by evil_demon_01; 03-25-2010, 01:49 AM.
                                -My Member Ride thread-
                                -JL store-

Comment

Working...
                                X