I really like this car, you have done well with it. Keep it up

Comment

nice ride! i love the theme and boost.
      1cor10:31
      - 92 LX coupe
      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Thanks guys

Time for another update, Have done 2000kms so far on the engine. So last night I pulled the 14B off (has been leaking quite bad) and it's finally time for the 16G to go on
        Ported the DSM manifold tonight, just have to clean it up a bit more tommorow.
        Have to also setup the turbo coolant lines, and start work on the exhaust. Hopefully will finish it just after Xmas, but we'll see lol

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

nice

if you want to help with someboost creep you can hand port the hotside of the turbo so the air can access the wastegate hole easier. i know it helped me out

Formerly 91AccordExR33
          11.68 @ 127mph
          417whp/375wtq
          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
            nice

if you want to help with someboost creep you can hand port the hotside of the turbo so the air can access the wastegate hole easier. i know it helped me out
            Turbo has already been ported Going to weld the standard wastegate shut, as I'm running the 38mm turbosmart external

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

nicely done then!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
              11.68 @ 127mph
              417whp/375wtq
              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

16G is finally in as of last night I'm now happy with it, I have to rev it a lil higher than the 14B to get the power out of it (at only 5psi), but nonetheless I'm still happy with it
                Still using the same map as the 14B and running in closed loop.
                Exhaust will be done in the next couple of weeks (selling my Accord EX to help pay for it) then the boost will be upped to 8-10psi.

Couple of screen shots of the tune below: Sorry about the small size

Cruising:

Pulling onto Motorway (100km/h):

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

Comment

Couple of new photos I took today. Not fully happy with them, but I'm still learning how to take good pics.
                  Comments and critisism welcome
                  BTW how do you take photos in a specific direction w/o getting shade on the car, or do you just have to time it so the sun is in the right direction?
                  Cause alot of the photos had shade on the car with the view I wanted, but I couldn't work out where to position the car to eliminate it

Pics shot with Cannon Powershot A550.

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

Comment

that's so perty I could cry lol... man why does my city have to be so UGly
                    My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Dude I just love it. It looks awesome. Good job. I got mine last July and haven't done anything I wanted to yet since it costed me a lot just to bring it home and get it registered. I'm planning to start when all the snow melts and heat comes back.

Good job!.
                      NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

Man why I haven't I ever seen this car This has been an awesome project I bet.

I love everything that you have done wish i could do some of the stuff you have and I wish I had RHD car
                        Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                        JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

holy mother of god that ic is huge me likes i demand more pics of this beauty
                          UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                          NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

i like... ilike
                            MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

car looks fuckin sick after paint. You deffinatly need to post up some vids!!!1
                              -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
                              newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
                              newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
                              newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
                                that's so perty I could cry lol... man why does my city have to be so UGly
                                I often think the same thing, but only because I live here, the key is getting out and finding new spots

Originally posted by Gyuri87
                                Dude I just love it. It looks awesome. Good job. I got mine last July and haven't done anything I wanted to yet since it costed me a lot just to bring it home and get it registered. I'm planning to start when all the snow melts and heat comes back. Good job!.
                                Thanks man. Look foward to seeing the plans for you car

Originally posted by slick
                                Man why I haven't I ever seen this car This has been an awesome project I bet.

I love everything that you have done wish i could do some of the stuff you have and I wish I had RHD car
                                Haha alot of people havn't seen this car, which is'nt a bad thing - show how much is still to be discovered on CB7Tuner
                                Yes It has been a good project so far, its taken a while and theres still soooo much more left to do but all in all, it's all been worth it (to me anyway haha)

Originally posted by 1990Ex
                                holy mother of god that ic is huge me likes i demand more pics of this beauty
                                I'll get new pics as soon as I can Thanks for the comments

Originally posted by heylookitsdylan
                                car looks fuckin sick after paint. You deffinatly need to post up some vids!!!1
                                Thanks
                                Hmmmm vids Yet to get any for this CB, maybe once I get my exhaust done. but when I do I'll be sure to post them up

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

Comment

Working...
                                X