SWEET BOOST!!

Comment

fuickin badass

Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq
      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

God damn bro that shit is hot...when are you gonna do a video thread..cause i wanna see her run.
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

likings of the 16g

did you get the 16g or the big 16g? I am gunna be running a 14b and am curious what your preference is.

Awesome ride my friend - and u live in new zealand!
          I bet your loving life!
          MadLab Racing
          Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
            God damn bro that shit is hot...when are you gonna do a video thread..cause i wanna see her run.
            Thanks man Hopefully Videos will be done once the exhaust is done and the boost is turned up

Originally posted by drummersteve7
            did you get the 16g or the big 16g? I am gunna be running a 14b and am curious what your preference is.

Awesome ride my friend - and u live in new zealand!
            I bet your loving life!
            I got the Big 16g, I must admit I did love the quick spooling of the 14B, but at times it could become a PITA around town, because you would hit boost so fast.
            I Do prefer the 16g though, because I feel it makes the car easier to drive, w/o boosting. but when you want it, Its all there

Haha this morning I had to go get some concrete, to make a pad for my dogs kennel. 500kgs worth of readymix!!
            I put 10, 25kg bags in the boot = 250kg, Damn talk about low, the car was sitting on the bumpstops. Had to go back to get the other 10 bags, cause I wasn't too keen on putting the other 250kgs in haha
            But I must say It looked good with the rear wheels tucked right up in the guards

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

so when can you score me some sideskirts like the ones in your pics? i love em

Formerly 91AccordExR33
              11.68 @ 127mph
              417whp/375wtq

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
                so when can you score me some sideskirts like the ones in your pics? i love em
                Haha, i'd love to hook you up with a set,
                One day I'll have to travel over your way to say hi . . . and just to have a look at your car
                Just tried to find all the pics from when I made/modified them, but I seem to have lost them

These look familiar?

Basically for the rear - I had to cut the peice that blends into the rear guard off, and reglass it to match the sill line.

For the front - They had to be extended about 6-10cm (which was good because It meant that I could shape it to the front mudguard)

They dont make the car physically any lower, but they do make it appear so (bottom of the skirt is level with the chassis)

If you want I can get a pic of the glass work that has been done, if you do decide to do the same thing

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

hmm not bad, send me them pics in a PM. might consider this if the tsx here is the exact same

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                  11.68 @ 127mph
                  417whp/375wtq

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
                    hmm not bad, send me them pics in a PM. might consider this if the tsx here is the exact same
                    No worries will do it 1st thing in the morning

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

Comment

Wow, this thing is beastly. Also, great pictures And a to the front bumper. Looks great.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                      Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

^^ Thanks man

Have taken next week off to build my new exhaust for my car finally.
                        I had some free time today, so decided to start getting the car ready for the exhaust build.
                        Well I ended up finishing the whole thing haha, so much for needing to take the week off. Keep in mind this was built in my driveway (I wish I had a hoist at home)

Anyways the details are:
                        2.5" pipe from turbo back (2.5" downpipe made when fitted turbo)
                        Powerpro straight through middle resonator
                        Cannon style rear muffler with 4.5" tip

Parts required:
                        2.75m 2.5" straight pipe (That was the shortest length I could get, Had about 1.0m left over)
                        2 x 45 degree 2.5" bends
                        2 x 90 degree 2.5" bends
                        2 x 2.5" flanges
                        Centre resonator

My thoughts on the new exhaust, I thought It would have freed up a bit more power, but I havn't noticed anything
                        Personally I think its a bit loud, So I might end up pulling it back off next week and adding a second resonator.

Took it for a drive just before and did some datalogging. Also fitted MBC and turned boost up to 8.0psi.
                        A/f's look good - 3rd gear, 7.4psi, 3955rpm I'm getting A/F of 11.77 and timing is at 23 degrees.
                        Still not sure on the timing - I'm sure I heard It detonate 2 or 3 times in a 5 minute drive although the highest reading I got in boost was 25 degrees and It wasn't running lean so

I've taken the MBC back off anyway so I know its safe, cause I have to drive it up north tomorrow. So I'll spend more time on tuning next week.

Now, Time for pics

Last edited by evil_demon_01; 03-25-2010, 02:08 AM.

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

Comment

Did some tuning this week, since the fitment of the new exhaust. Thanks for the help Jose

I must admit now that I've had the exhaust for nearly a week, Its really growing on me, It's not really to loud, I'm just used to my old quiet one.
                          I've been past multiple cops, and none of them were worried enough to pull me up (exhaust limit here is 95dB)
                          Its running good at the moment, still waiting on a set of new 7's sparkplugs, then a light tune, then hopefully, hopefully, some dyno time

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

Comment

nice
                            I am really curious as to the power out put you will see on the dyno. And yeah i know a lil sumtin sumtin about loud exhaust, ohh my goodness this gsx is rediculously deep loud.

that fine tuning sux,, or at least it does for me, when you don't have a dyno!!! keep up the progress!
                            Last edited by KeeleDesign; 01-17-2008, 07:30 PM.
                            "Self Renewed"

Comment

I went through all your pages
                              i love all the detailed that was put in the car Bro,well put together

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

keep us updated!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                                11.68 @ 127mph
                                417whp/375wtq

Comment

Working...
                                X