No announcement yet.

evil_demon_01 : 1992 Accord EXi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I managed to have a look at the wiring and it's fine.
    I'm getting code 2 (on Innovate) which relates to the heated part of the oxy sensor. I guess I just replace the sensor and see what happens.

Btw my new ecu has arrived just waiting to pick it up.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Bump.

Sorry still no updates, CB hasn't been moved in over 4 months now I miss it sooo much
      It has to wait till November once my other project is out of the way . . . Yay only one and a half months left . . .

Plans to come:
      Get gearbox sorted obviously
      Run 15 psi progressively through to 20psi on stock motor, 1) to make a base map for the built engine, 2) just for curiosity of the stock F22 capabilities.
      Get my boot (trunk) sorted has taken me too long so far - Out of sight out of mind?
      Reclear the paint in 2K clear

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
        Bump.

Sorry still no updates, CB hasn't been moved in over 4 months now I miss it sooo much
        It has to wait till November once my other project is out of the way . . . Yay only one and a half months left . . .

Plans to come:
        Get gearbox sorted obviously
        Run 15 psi progressively through to 20psi on stock motor, 1) to make a base map for the built engine, 2) just for curiosity of the stock F22 capabilities.
        Get my boot (trunk) sorted has taken me too long so far - Out of sight out of mind?
        Reclear the paint in 2K clear
        Don`t forget to keep us updated man. I love your determination and all the stuff it makes you do to your car Me I just need some money coming in.

I`m visiting your Australian neighbors this December. I`ll be somewhat closer to that beast
        NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

Originally posted by Gyuri87 View Post
          Don`t forget to keep us updated man. I love your determination and all the stuff it makes you do to your car Me I just need some money coming in.

I`m visiting your Australian neighbors this December. I`ll be somewhat closer to that beast
          I'm glad your FINALLLY visiting Auz - Its just "across the ditch" from me
          I'm trying to keep as updated as I can, But same as you atm with needing money coming in, seeing as I have 2 projects on the go.
          Doing tuning on my car for BoostLee atm so no updates yet, but keep posted, the updates are'nt far away!!!
          I wish I could meet up with you, Maybe you need to schedule a trip to NZ, I can guarantee you won't be dissapointed

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

Comment

Right. Time for a REAL update.
            Pulled gearbox and stripped after work tonight, Plus as a bonus I beat my own PB - 2.5 hours to remove and strip

Result - I found one of the countershaft bearing cages broken, and as far a second gear - I'm not sure. The case hardeneing does look worn off, but so does every other gear
            Taking the shafts into work tomorrow to clean up so I can have a better look.

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

Comment

2.5 hrs! if alone, thats nice!

i never knew you have tranny issues? what tranny are you running

Formerly 91AccordExR33
              11.68 @ 127mph
              417whp/375wtq
              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
                2.5 hrs! if alone, thats nice!

i never knew you have tranny issues? what tranny are you running
                I wasn't alone - I had Metallica playing, and a box of vodkas

I'm running the H2S4 trans, 1st kept popping out of gear, 2nd gear had a real bad whine on acceleration, and 3rd gear had a rumble on deceleration.
                1st and 3rd I can work out - Syncros, and the collapsed bearing.
                But 2nd gear was the main issue, which as I say, I'm not quite sure of the cause yet.

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

Comment

I had Metallica playing, and a box of vodkas

A man after my own heart!

haha.

Any updates good sir? Ever get the boost control solenoid and map sensor worked out?
                  2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                  2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Thanks man, Yea the carb turbo setup is off now and running N/A again since I broke 2 ringlands, so now I can work on this car.
                    Yea I think its just me and you from NZ on here haha, Hmmm most people on here probably dont even know where NZ is lol
                    of course i know where NZ is!! it's down by australia. best boss i ever had is from there. i know first hand that u guys r some of the best fabricators n the world. as much as i knew b4 i wrkd 4 him i knew alot more after. good lookin man. nice & clean

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3222203/5

Comment

Originally posted by heero357 View Post
                      of course i know where NZ is!! it's down by australia. best boss i ever had is from there. i know first hand that u guys r some of the best fabricators n the world. as much as i knew b4 i wrkd 4 him i knew alot more after. good lookin man. nice & clean
                      Thanks man

The CB has "finally" taken residence back at home. It feels so good to have it sitting in my driveway rather than at work.
                      Work will start on it tomorrow - a basic tidy up.

The front bumper needs repainting, and a couple of other paint touch ups, tidy the engine bay and boot.

Then caome the hard part - The consideration of selling.
                      Once the touch up's have taken place will be when I make my final decision . . .

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

Comment

Almost a year with no updates? We at least need new pics!

1999 BMW M3
                        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Yea, yea I know.
                          Had a few projects that delayed me - Did the ute last year, and now I'm currently rebuilding my bike.

A couple of weeks ago I thought that it was using a lot more gas than it used to, and when looking at the sparkplugs I realized it wasn't just in my head.
                          I found the issue to be my settings in Hondata - where I had set it to allow up to a 10% change from my map (when I was tuning last time) to match the desired a/f's.
                          Unfortunatly I forgot to turn the 10% change off when I finished, and after enough time it had used up all of that 10% to run richer.
                          Fixed that up the other day and has made a big difference in driving and my pocket

Alright, List of new work that has been done:

Iridium sparkplugs - IZFR6K-11
                          New GFB BOV - Old one was leaking
                          High low boost switch - 6psi / 12psi
                          Stripped interior
                          Removed amp and associated wiring
                          Painted wheels white
                          Fixed clock not working

Pics:

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

Comment

good stuff Colin

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                            11.68 @ 127mph
                            417whp/375wtq
                            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Time to go back under the knife I think. . .
                              New pics:

#4 piston

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

Comment

some serious work here, good effort, that be cool to have a low high boost switch

UKDM 93 CB3 Page (1) H22A U2Q7 LSD
                                UKDM 91 4ws Page (3) OEM Minter
                                NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

Working...
                                X