Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pedroalcala View Post
    damm dude, i so envy you!!

this monster is coming along very well done!!! better than i was thinkin!!
    I prefer very well rare LOL. Thanks bro!

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

dammmnn broo this build is just coming out perfect this is the main reason I keep coming on the site just to see this car can't wait to see it finished

Comment

Originally posted by DoMiNiCaNoCB7 View Post
        dammmnn broo this build is just coming out perfect this is the main reason I keep coming on the site just to see this car can't wait to see it finished
        Oh man, thats a huge statement and a huge impact on me.
        I do this for myself...but I am very glad that what I do, effects and influences others.

Thanks to all who follow my build. You ALL motivate me.

93 'til infinity

Comment

An hour and a half polishing these little things. Why did I even do it?
          I give mad respect for people who pay attention to detail...like Type-G.
          I didn't even polish it good enough, but it looked rusted and dull before the results.

-Wire brush bit with a drill
          -Mag polish with a Dremel rotory tool
          -Would I do this again? Probably not.

My daily progress:

Valve cover nuts and washers.

93 'til infinity

Comment

wow damn that's hella work! when I replaced over to the wrinkle red type-s valve cover, I just bought brand new washers and bolts lol see how lazy I am?

same goes for the four polished bolts for the spark plug cover (those were like $10 each and sold out at the Honda Parts Department near my house lol)
            Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet View Post
              wow damn that's hella work! when I replaced over to the wrinkle red type-s valve cover, I just bought brand new washers and bolts lol see how lazy I am?

same goes for the four polished bolts for the spark plug cover (those were like $10 each and sold out at the Honda Parts Department near my house lol)
              Yeah I shoulda bought them too lol.

93 'til infinity

Comment

keep up the good work bro she looking sexy

Comment

damn it im upset.. i try not to look here and i always do... this damn copue is my life man why did you do this to me.. lol this shit is way too clean man way too clean.. i admire every drop of sweat you put into it.. i want my car to come out as clean as yours did.. but i kno with that come paitence and a lot if it

So I was thinking what would Jesus drive?

Comment

Originally posted by GsPaDeZ View Post
                    damn it im upset.. i try not to look here and i always do... this damn copue is my life man why did you do this to me.. lol this shit is way too clean man way too clean.. i admire every drop of sweat you put into it.. i want my car to come out as clean as yours did.. but i kno with that come paitence and a lot if it
                    Haha I'm sure you're exaggerating lol. Yes, let me tell you...buckets of sweat, pints of blood, great amounts of pain...scars on my body working on this thing...arguments with past significants...lol

You guys have NO idea.
                    Your car can be as clean as you want it to be. Before my build, it was just any typical accord. Nothing special. Then I had a change of view. I wanted to be different, subtle, but still stand out.I went my own route. I admired a handful of member's here and I just starting DOING...

...and here I am. You can/will make your car better than mines. You just need to fulfill the plan you have in your mind. With time and patience, you're going to create the greatest beast you've laid your eyes on...your own car.

93 'til infinity

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I agree with that whole statement you just said.

You build with what you can.
                      NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                      DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Productive Saturday

So, today I actually used my time to work on my car, instead of laying in bed all day.

I ended up buying 2 sets of vehicle dollies to help push my car to the center of the garage. This helped me tremendously on working on the passenger side floor. Any of you that knows, it is a pita to lay on your stomach when you work under the dash. Best investment "tool" purchased recently.

I figured that I didn't want to stuff EVERYTHING where my passenger would rest their feet so I had to improvise. So far, so good...

Test fitment: Airbag cover on:

I finally put my seats back in my car. I literally sat in the driver's seat for 30 minutes just reminiscing. God I miss driving this car. Soon Ant, soon.

Hey shorty

The reason why I love this car so much is because, this car is ME, in automobile form. Everything done to this car was what I imagined it to be, and it's getting very close to reality.

And I laughed a little when I remembered what my passenger side mirror says lol. Me just being stupid and bored on a wrench break.

No I'm not really cross-eyed but I will be if I keep doing it

MORE TO COME FOLKS! STAY TUNED, AND SUBSCRIBE!
                        Last edited by jdm_inspired; 05-01-2011, 04:32 AM.

93 'til infinity

Comment

93 'til infinity

Comment

lovin this whip!!! congrats dude sooo close !

Comment

i like that camera your using.
                              COUPE K24

Comment

Corsport shift linkage bushings.
                                Courtesy of shanleycb7. Thanks bro.

Finally got the car turned around a few days ago. More light for me to work with at night. I'm expecting prep for tune within the next month.

93 'til infinity

Comment

Working...
                                X