No announcement yet.

jdm_inspired : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the good word? Hows everything going? I was hoping to see some progress.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
    MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

You better not give up on this thing it has inspired so many

It would be tragic to give up such a beautiful piece of art, this isnt just your run-of-the mill cali civic, your car is near perfection. Finish her up and like stated before give it to your kid! I plan on my son owning my CB at some point

8 Accords so far:
      '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
      '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
      (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

I'll chime in here too. While I admire you're making all the right choices in life right now, it sounds like you're sucking all the fun out of t right now too.

Yes, the car will cost you a little money to get it up to spec, but it'll give you something to hammer away on in your spare time. Nobody says you need to finish it yesterday.

While having projects that sit become unmotivating for us, once you get it up and running, it's more enjoyable when you can play & work at the same time.

You're so deep into this car that another $2k is just throwing pocket change at it. Find somewhere in your budget to make that 2k happen, and just do it.

Don't do it for us. It's your car. You enjoyed it. You should still be able to. It's a big boy's toy. It's there for you to look at or play with when you want.

Comment

get your shit together bro.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Finally putting aside time to get this bad boy back on the road.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

The car is amazing bro. I'm pretty new around here and your car stands out as super clean and for sure it is my style. My CB is a black coupe as well and I see things on your ride that I have been wanting to do myself. Now that I know simple little touches can be done to make a huge difference I can move forward and add some final details. I hope you found the motivation you needed to continue on with the project. My CB is my daily so that I can save my show car from being beat to death. Sometimes it's tough having two cars that I love so much LOL. N-E-WAY keep up the good work homie.

Comment

YEAH!!!! I am nery happy to hear that. You build is very inspirational to me. It is far from stock any yet it looks so simple and clean. Congrats bro.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

yeah get this beast back on the road! My favorite cb on this site
                  MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175158

Comment

A quick shot of mine. I see things like your deck spoiler and the red/clear tails that I've been thinking about. Not trying to bite just saying.....

Comment

Glad to see your getting it back on the road. Truly inspirational man!
                      1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                      For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

makes me want to paint my car black both look amazing!
                        blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

diggin the hood prop ant!
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Hellz yah do work!
                            My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                              diggin the hood prop ant!
                              lol I haven't had a hood on this thing for over 2 years.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

This cars is the epitome of "tastefully done". It's nice to see you getting remotivated. Best of luck with it.
                                My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Working...
                                X