jdm_inspired : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdm_inspired
    Yup, I mean you can paint it ON the rotor, and itll burn off when you drive... but I would do it the right way if I were you.

Also, you dont wanna spray the break pad, or anything else. And you need to prep the pads, cant just paint it.

TRUST. Ima rattle can king
    hahaha.. That's what I was thinking. Imma do it then when I change my pads then. Thanks homie.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Your car is as clean as it is. What's on my car you'd want? I like your car too!
      Those coupe window visors... I have a whole new suspension waiting to be installed on my car, so it can be low again. JDM 1 piece headlights on the way, so that means a new retrofit. I just need new wheels, oem fogs, and a sedan trunk conversion, so my car will look just like yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
        Those coupe window visors... I have a whole new suspension waiting to be installed on my car, so it can be low again. JDM 1 piece headlights on the way, so that means a new retrofit. I just need new wheels, oem fogs, and a sedan trunk conversion, so my car will look just like yours.
        Get JDM fogs. Sedan trunk is a must! Haha, i dunno bout that whole look like yours crap. I'm sure you'll surpass me. My car looks like crap in person.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Get JDM fogs. Sedan trunk is a must! Haha, i dunno bout that whole look like yours crap. I'm sure you'll surpass me. My car looks like crap in person.
          I'll search for a sedan trunk this weekend, so I can be wingless without holes. I'm still undecided on if I really want fogs. Any suggestions on wheels? I was thinking about going with advan sa3a again.

Comment

My car looks like crap in person.
            Because it ain't done yet. DUH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
              I'll search for a sedan trunk this weekend, so I can be wingless without holes. I'm still undecided on if I really want fogs. Any suggestions on wheels? I was thinking about going with advan sa3a again.
              Something not replicated. I mean Rotas are a bang for the buck but... you realize later down the road they aren't real.

Works, Volks, Wedssports, GABs... real deal shit is the way to go

93 'til infinity

Comment

beautiful coupe bro, for some reason i can't remember seein it b4
                Previous cb7members ride thread
                86 Nissan d21 in the workshttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=155292

TSM Garage: Honda/Acura, VW/Audi, and Subaru performance and maintenance work.

Comment

Originally posted by HaulAss247
                  beautiful coupe bro, for some reason i can't remember seein it b4
                  Well my car changes dramatically. If you did, it looks different now. So yeah, I can't keep things the same for long. It's just the way I am.

93 'til infinity

Comment

Mmmm I love your rims. That is all. Thank You and come again.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                      Mmmm I love your rims. That is all. Thank You and come again.
                      Haha so do I. So you got yourself a Civic I see. So how'd you end up getting that thing Paul?

93 'til infinity

Comment

Those new wheels look good.I just got your items today
                        Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Originally posted by GREENCB3
                          Those new wheels look good.I just got your items today
                          JUST TODAY?! It took that long??? What the...

93 'til infinity

Comment

Why don't you sell me a pair of the like 5 rims you go on the first page I know you probably still have a set sitting around
                            Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                            Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                            JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by slick
                              Why don't you sell me a pair of the like 5 rims you go on the first page I know you probably still have a set sitting around
                              Haha I did. I just sold a set of 94-95 Accord EX rims recently. I went through 5 sets of that alone. Maybe more. I sold everything, even my steelies. But I will most definately let you know. Shipping rims might be a pain though. I try to avoid those kinds of transactions.

93 'til infinity

Comment

Haha I did. I just sold a set of 94-95 Accord EX rims recently. I went through 5 sets of that alone. Maybe more. I sold everything, even my steelies. But I will most definately let you know. Shipping rims might be a pain though. I try to avoid those kinds of transactions.
                                I understand
                                Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                                Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                                JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Working...
                                X