jdm_inspired : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdm_inspired
    The rainbow something something you wanted to trade right? So I wouldnt talk. Might as well get a rainbow decal for your car
    AS IF!

Yeah I wanted to get those ones but they didn't have any in stock and I wanted to put my M7s on real quick. The shop said they could order some but the premium goes up for those versions. The shop you got them on must have been desperate to sell them because the markup on the oilstained finish ones are usually around 30-45bucks more. I'm still pissed Julius walked out of the same store I was about to buy mine from for only 150 when I paid damn near $200.

On second thought you can keep your homo rainbow nutz... give me a skittles decal and i'll rock it on my car for you.
    I need a custom turbo manifold built....
    707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
    "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
    '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Originally posted by Kurobei
      AS IF!

Yeah I wanted to get those ones but they didn't have any in stock and I wanted to put my M7s on real quick. The shop said they could order some but the premium goes up for those versions. The shop you got them on must have been desperate to sell them because the markup on the oilstained finish ones are usually around 30-45bucks more. I'm still pissed Julius walked out of the same store I was about to buy mine from for only 150 when I paid damn near $200.

On second thought you can keep your homo rainbow nutz... give me a skittles decal and i'll rock it on my car for you.
      "AS IF!"
      You watchin Clueless or something? Can't beat $187 shipped. Can't go wrong there. I had a customer have his nose damn near touchin my rims lookin at my lugs. Guess they do stand out like that. I barely notice em.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

looks good man keep it updated!!!
        Goo$e Creek stand up!

"SO IM AT IT AGAIN"

Comment

"AS IF!"
          You watchin Clueless or something? Can't beat $187 shipped. Can't go wrong there. I had a customer have his nose damn near touchin my rims lookin at my lugs. Guess they do stand out like that. I barely notice em.

WHUT EVAR!
          Taku 2 dee hand furamu jdm rand!

TRUE JDM STORY TIME!

I had 7 baby koi in my backyard pond. Every morning when I would raise the blinds in my kitchen to look outside the window, I noticed there was less koi in the water. Then one day there was this damn long legged bird sitting there having a good time gulping the koi one by one. I banged on the window and the bigass bird flew away. I went in my backyard and examined my pond and the fucking bird ate all the koi! I then started to walk away and then I noticed something swimming in the murky part under the pine and to my surprise, the only Koi that survived were the 2 flat black ones. Moral of the story. It's not a good thing to be flashy all the time otherwise you might get jacked. The other koi were mixed with bright white, orange, black etc. while the "ugly" ones had good stealth setup and didn't get the birds attention. I'm happy with my negro nutz now
          Last edited by Kurobei; 11-11-2007, 09:29 PM.
          707 NorCal NinjaZ

"I am the Yakuza CB7!"
          '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

WHUT EVAR!
            Taku 2 dee hand furamu jdm rand!

TRUE JDM STORY TIME!

I had 7 baby koi in my backyard pond. Every morning when I would raise the blinds in my kitchen to look outside the window, I noticed there was less koi in the water. Then one day there was this damn long legged bird sitting there having a good time gulping the koi one by one. I banged on the window and the bigass bird flew away. I went in my backyard and examined my pond and the fucking bird ate all the koi! I then started to walk away and then I noticed something swimming in the murky part under the pine and to my surprise, the only Koi that survived were the 2 flat black ones. Moral of the story. It's not a good thing to be flashy all the time otherwise you might get jacked. The other koi were mixed with bright white, orange, black etc. while the "ugly" ones had good stealth setup and didn't get the birds attention. I'm happy with my negro nutz now

これはすばらしい物語の人、よく道徳的なレッスンである。

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
            1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
            2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
            2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
            2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
            2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
              これはすばらしい物語の人、よく道徳的なレッスンである。
              Tommy, translate this shit. And your story sucked. Like your freakin M7's dont catch peoples eyes. Youre just as guilty as me.

93 'til infinity

Comment

Tommy, translate this shit. And your story sucked. Like your freakin M7's dont catch peoples eyes. Youre just as guilty as me.
                Hey that was a true story! Fine we are both guilty. Still your nuts and wheel combo will attract more attention to a predator. Mine can pass as J-Mags

Ants Lugnuts

Kuro's NuTz

LOL yeah I'm freaking bored at work. Whenever I see exhausts etc. with that burnt or oil stained color, it always reminds me of nasty flies how they come in all different colors including rainbow. Oh and your transmission, h2j4 i think someone already covered it on the board. F20A. I can't install japanese fonts onto the work computer so I'll have to read it when I get home. Whats up with him posting japanese anyways? shouldn't he be posting up messages Tagalog or something? Ai nako shit!
                707 NorCal NinjaZ

"I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Whats up with him posting japanese anyways? shouldn't he be posting up messages Tagalog or something? Ai nako shit!

Hindi ko alam kung bakit ako nagpopost ng hapon. Ewan ko baka naka-trip ako noon. haha.

Sikat kasi ako eh.

Comment

Hey that was a true story! Fine we are both guilty. Still your nuts and wheel combo will attract more attention to a predator. Mine can pass as J-Mags

Ants Lugnuts

Kuro's NuTz

LOL yeah I'm freaking bored at work. Whenever I see exhausts etc. with that burnt or oil stained color, it always reminds me of nasty flies how they come in all different colors including rainbow. Oh and your transmission, h2j4 i think someone already covered it on the board. F20A. I can't install japanese fonts onto the work computer so I'll have to read it when I get home. Whats up with him posting japanese anyways? shouldn't he be posting up messages Tagalog or something? Ai nako shit!
                    Haha yeah the story was coo. I was just kidding. So lemme get this straight... flatblack cars do not attract attention? You sure about that? I get your concept, and I like the fly comparison. I was crackin up when I seen that. You have too much time on your hands. And thanks for posting my lugnuts online. If I get jacked I know who to blame. Also, my rims can pass as J-Specials. I don't have the decals on my rims. Yours scream "Mugen, please steal me."

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                      Hindi ko alam kung bakit ako nagpopost ng hapon. Ewan ko baka naka-trip ako noon. haha.

Sikat kasi ako eh.
                      LMAO!!!!!

that is too freakin funny.

hey jdm_inspired. get a pic of your lug nuts. i havent seen them. and why in the world are they $180 shipped? or did i read the wrong thing. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
                        LMAO!!!!!

that is too freakin funny.

hey jdm_inspired. get a pic of your lug nuts. i havent seen them. and why in the world are they $180 shipped? or did i read the wrong thing. lol
                        Oh they are worth more. Thats actually a deal. Look thru the previous pages. Its in there.

93 'til infinity

Comment

Your sig is *** for only one reason.
                          Last edited by Kurobei; 11-20-2007, 12:14 PM.
                          707 NorCal NinjaZ

"I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                          '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Your sig is *** for only one reason.

Totally. Make it

No actually make it

Comment

since u decided not to sell it, how bout some more pics???
                              FBP 99 Acura 2.3 CL 5 spd (mods a plenty) Estoril 98 BMW M3 Sedan(under construction)
                              Penn State University '08...better than your school since 1855
                              Sigma Lambda Beta International Fraternity Incorporated
                              UTI Class of '10, BMW "STEPchild"
                              Acurazine.com Mod Squad

Comment

Originally posted by Chev@Li3r
                                since u decided not to sell it, how bout some more pics???
                                In due time my friend; in due time.

93 'til infinity

Comment

Working...
                                X