jdm_inspired : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BatmannamtaB
    DOPE ass ride. I'm loving those rims...I wonder how you did it though...I have some idea of how but I'm not sure
    its easy....just PM me and ill spill it out... ...

NO...i wont..

Comment

Originally posted by Warudakumi
      Your rims are bakla...should've kept them the original color.
      after doing my ten hour research.....i agree with this guy^^^...

Comment

Originally posted by Cb7shot
        dats tha beauty of them...
        True.

Originally posted by sackingz123
        its easy....just PM me and ill spill it out... ...

NO...i wont..
        Hmm, will you or won't you?:P

Comment

i just noticed but ur rear bumper foglight doesnt look like its in the right location.....

pretty nice lookin ride you got there though.
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

sexy man keep up the good work

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
              i just noticed but ur rear bumper foglight doesnt look like its in the right location.....

pretty nice lookin ride you got there though.
              I dont think there is such a thing as "the right location". These werent an option on our cars unless I dont have my information correct. That and it may be the wrong compared to the originator on the board... but I did it my way, juss like what I qouted under one of the pics. I kinda like where it is to be honest. We dont want all our cars to look alike, right?

Haha, and thanks for the compliment. I appresh all I get. More to come soon I hope!

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired
                I dont think there is such a thing as "the right location". These werent an option on our cars unless I dont have my information correct. That and it may be the wrong compared to the originator on the board... but I did it my way, juss like what I qouted under one of the pics. I kinda like where it is to be honest. We dont want all our cars to look alike, right?

Haha, and thanks for the compliment. I appresh all I get. More to come soon I hope!
                shyt. Im tryin to get on one. lol
                Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

actually there IS a "correct" location for the rear fog. 90-91 bumpers have the template on the inside of the bumper. 92-93 do not have it.

makes things kinda hard when ur trying to install on a 92/93 bumper. at least it was tricky for me. but i got measurements and based it on the recessed area on the reinforcment beam since the housing sits back in that.

anyhow kinda late for that info eh? somtimes u just gotta do it YOUR way, and it works out. just as in ur case.

anyways, look forward to more updates! i like the white 94/95 EX alloys
                  Sean
                  F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                  Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                    actually there IS a "correct" location for the rear fog. 90-91 bumpers have the template on the inside of the bumper. 92-93 do not have it.

makes things kinda hard when ur trying to install on a 92/93 bumper. at least it was tricky for me. but i got measurements and based it on the recessed area on the reinforcment beam since the housing sits back in that.

anyhow kinda late for that info eh? somtimes u just gotta do it YOUR way, and it works out. just as in ur case.

anyways, look forward to more updates! i like the white 94/95 EX alloys
                    Sean
                    Yeah, me and Tommy (Kurobei) saw that outline in the back of my bumper. The 92-93 did have that template. I personally didnt like where it sat so I did it where I thought looked best. Looks good to me Was this really an option tho? That template wouldnt have worked in my case because the reinforcement bar.... unless EDM/JDM has a slimmer rear bar....

Eh, too late. I like it anyway. Ill block what you said out of my head. Dont want to think I fucked up on something

93 'til infinity

Comment

Crickets get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to ressurect this thread.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

I said it before and I will say it again nice ride.
                        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                        ....................My New Baby
                        SOLD TO
                        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by f22cb7lx
                          Crickets get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to ressurect this thread.
                          Haha, I was juss browsing the MR's and I was like Holy shitters, someone brought my MR back from the dead. It was way down in the ground.

YAY for ressurection!

Thanks Paul.

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired
                            Haha, I was juss browsing the MR's and I was like Holy shitters, someone brought my MR back from the dead. It was way down in the ground.

YAY for ressurection!

Thanks Paul.
                            NP man.. Its because of your originality and uniqueness on the "ATR's".

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                            1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                            2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                            2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                            2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                            2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

very nice coupe....does look like jdm.....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Some updated, some I never took pictures of:

Cap is temporarily off. Construction in progess.

93 'til infinity

Comment

Working...
                                X