jdm_inspired : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
    Eventually I may give in and build the bottom end a little. Either that or purchase a super charger from someone I know for pretty cheap for what it goes for nowadays.
    I know i am, stock bottom is already close to 10:1, i'd like to go 11,5:1 at some point, but it depends a lot on how much power i can make with the build head as soon as i get a new cam.
    Check out my MRT, i'd love some constructive criticism ---> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=204165 PICTURES FROM 2014! DOES NOT REPRESENT CURRENT STATE

Comment

Awesome to see that you didnt give up on the build and still have it going. I have had my cb sitting from little over a years and half now and recently been getting the itch to get off my ass and get it back on the road. Your build thread has only help make that feeling even stronger. Congrats and keep it up.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
        Awesome to see that you didnt give up on the build and still have it going. I have had my cb sitting from little over a years and half now and recently been getting the itch to get off my ass and get it back on the road. Your build thread has only help make that feeling even stronger. Congrats and keep it up.
        Appreciate it bro. I actually just got the car back from the shop. We need to fine tune my car still. Bringing it back early next week. We all encourage each other not to give up. So many times I have been down that road... I know how it feels when the passion dies. Don't give up on us.

More progress shots soon.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Raising it for the dyno on Tuesday.

93 'til infinity

Comment

So my discontinued GReddy shift knob got scratched from normal wear. So I decided to polish the thing:

Problem is I polished it before and ended up sanding and polishing too deep causing the chrome plating to wear off.

Frustrated with the outcome I decided to continue. Worse comes to worst I'll just get it re-chromed.

And after all the blisters and hand and elbow grease, I couldn't be happier.

Came out to a polished bronze finish. Looks awesome. I'll have to upkeep this unfortunately but it's well worth the time.

93 'til infinity

Comment

93 'til infinity

Comment

Did you cut the stem and re-thread it to get it that low?

Comment

Originally posted by DCB7 View Post

Did you cut the stem and re-thread it to get it that low?
                  An old friend/member Yeamans17 cut and welded my stock shifter. It's not short shifting though. I believe it was the shortest shifter he made for our forum. He's no longer active otherwise I would recommend him you you.

93 'til infinity

Comment

My GReddy is doing the same thing. One day I may do what you did...

You trying to take your spot back on the NA leader board? Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                      My GReddy is doing the same thing. One day I may do what you did...

You trying to take your spot back on the NA leader board? Lol.
                      Lol well I got knocked down one position lol. Not really for that but I wanna hit at least 2 to the wheels. It'll be nice to be closer to #1 haha.

And yes do your shift knob. It's a pain to sand it down tho but worth the results.

93 'til infinity

Comment

Today is the day. Dyno got pushed back a few days but it's time.

93 'til infinity

Comment

202 WHP. Will snapshot the print out later.

93 'til infinity

Comment

Aww man! Lol. I'll have to hit the dyno when I install the 3"exhaust. Very good numbers though. Still on 93 octane?

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
                              An old friend/member Yeamans17 cut and welded my stock shifter. It's not short shifting though. I believe it was the shortest shifter he made for our forum. He's no longer active otherwise I would recommend him you you.
                              i wish he would come back and start making those again. mine was one of the prototypes. have u done the bucket drop?
                              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                                Aww man! Lol. I'll have to hit the dyno when I install the 3"exhaust. Very good numbers though. Still on 93 octane?
                                91 out here is the most at least where I live. If it was 93 I assume it would make more power. 3" exhaust I would love to do but right now I think I'm content with my power. I'm not trying to be king of the power board. 3" is the way to go I hear.

93 'til infinity

Comment

Working...
                                X