X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AstroVannin
    replied
    Not chopped brother

I for sure wouldnt want them to be any smaller... you're right about a bit of chrome though.

Theres a few more shitty pics in my MR thread.
    Last edited by AstroVannin; 08-12-2009, 01:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ikayto
    replied
    Originally posted by AstroVannin View Post
    nice chop lol

something smaller and more classic chrome looking would probably suit the CB better.

Leave a comment:

• Shadow1
    replied
    Originally posted by AstroVannin View Post
    it looks good. not beast. but good.

Leave a comment:

• AstroVannin
    replied
    Originally posted by ikayto View Post
    There is a CB around here w/ fender mirrors, I've only heard of him but never seen it.

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    you would think black handles would match well, but after I installed my paint matched handles it really cleaned up the car's look. Black door handles on a car that's not black look cheap!
    If it's like that then paint everything white lol lip, sideskirts, side moldings, door handles...nooo, dont do that! Black door handles look good!

Leave a comment:

• ikayto
    replied
    Originally posted by joshnrosen View Post
    why would you want to lose the black door handles when they're complementing all the other black trim/accents on your car?

regardless, i've watched this car transform from the very beginning, and you've come such a long way. beautiful car!
    you would think black handles would match well, but after I installed my paint matched handles it really cleaned up the car's look. Black door handles on a car that's not black look cheap!

Leave a comment:

• Joshy
    replied
    Hopefully it'll be the last with black door handles
    why would you want to lose the black door handles when they're complementing all the other black trim/accents on your car?

regardless, i've watched this car transform from the very beginning, and you've come such a long way. beautiful car!

Leave a comment:

• gloryaccordy
    replied
    Yea dude ur car is unique as u went hard to keep the DX lineage showing w/o it being corny. IDK man

Leave a comment:

• JoshM
    replied
    Hopefully it'll be the last with black door handles--thanks K-Mart!
    Nooooooooooooo.
    Black Handles = DX = Fuckin awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Blk EX Coupe
    replied
    Originally posted by slick View Post
    wait stock grill and no flushy???? what the hell are you thinking and what are you doing with the parts
    Maybe he got a spare flushy and chargespeed because his flushy has a glossy finish not flat like in that pic.

Leave a comment:

• slick
    replied
    wait stock grill and no flushy???? what the hell are you thinking and what are you doing with the parts

Leave a comment:

• ikayto
    replied
    after hitting so much crap and dragging over so many driveways, my legend lip ripped off.

One awesome invention by mankind would have saved it--WASHERS. lol, the bolt sunk right through the hole on the legend lip, a washer would have stopped it.

oh yea and this thing, should be finished in two or so weeks. Rolling back to oem 92-93 grill and wingless!

Leave a comment:

• AstroVannin
    replied
    I bought a set of those for mine (shit, I think I got em last fall?).... gotta get around to installing them one of these days

Leave a comment:

• slick
    replied
    how is that m3 spoiler holding up on the hood?

Leave a comment:

• ikayto
    replied
    a nice recent picture I thought I should post in my MR as well

Hopefully it'll be the last with black door handles--thanks K-Mart!
    Last edited by ikayto; 06-15-2009, 04:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X