• Show
Clear All

• JDMxDB8
    replied
    Good shit Wilson.

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    Yup, and the full size spare is nice. I have my 18 back there.

Leave a comment:

• ikayto
    replied
    i didnt notice a big difference. I guess it'd suck to try to haul a set of wheels in there again haha, but for the added storage and firmness of a trunk floor it's worth it.

Leave a comment:

• Nurega
    replied
    Originally posted by ikayto View Post
    not hex, star key. They're completely diff. Swing by to pick up my set of keys, I'll be up around that time to take my bro to work.
    ah, its too late. I decided to go during the next sale. By the way, how much trunk space does it take up? By the looks of it, it's almost 5'' tall and could seriously limit luggage-carrying ability.

Leave a comment:

• ikayto
    replied
    not hex, star key. They're completely diff. Swing by to pick up my set of keys, I'll be up around that time to take my bro to work.

Leave a comment:

• Nurega
    replied
    BRING STAR KEYS, you cant take them out without them. Other than that, 10mm nuts is all you need.

If you want to borrow my set, I can leave it outside my house because I'll be gone most of the weekend.
    do you mean a hex key set or star set? I have a set of hex keys.

I really hope there's a wagon at the south yard. I'm going there at 7:30AM tomorrow lol.

Leave a comment:

• ikayto
    replied
    BRING STAR KEYS, you cant take them out without them. Other than that, 10mm nuts is all you need.

If you want to borrow my set, I can leave it outside my house because I'll be gone most of the weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Nurega
    replied
    yea but that one already had its compartment taken. Lines are long as hell! Come early! I went to the one with the parking lot up a hill, the other one I didnt goto. I told the guy it was a spare tire cover and panels, $11
    thanks for the tip. I might drive down tomorrow to the South PYP.

Leave a comment:

• ikayto
    replied
    yea but that one already had its compartment taken. Lines are long as hell! Come early! I went to the one with the parking lot up a hill, the other one I didnt goto. I told the guy it was a spare tire cover and panels, $11

Leave a comment:

• Nurega
    replied
    nice, Wilson. Were there any other wagons at the junkyard you went to? I forgot there is a half-off sale this weekend at the Pick Your Parts.

Leave a comment:

• ikayto
    replied
    Did the wagon storage compartment mod today, was easier than I thought.

Now my trunk floor is actually flat!

Before:

Dont be fooled, the whole entire trunk floor was just floating on top of my spare and was real uneven.

After:

I think I might be the first with the Accord Wagon Compartment + the rare accord cargo mat.

Leave a comment:

• steelbluesleepR
    replied
    i really like how that looks (not the front bumper, i think you need to darken it a little bit and add just a hint of yellow in photoshop). reminds me of this car:

Leave a comment:

• ikayto
    replied
    saw a cb with this color scheme the other day, thought it looked cool ahah

Leave a comment:

• ikayto
    replied
    lol one day i'll replicate it, and then everyone can enjoy having a exclusive accord piece.

Leave a comment:

• tresexohcb
    replied
    Your front lip whoring is disgusting and it makes me jealous to my core

Leave a comment:

Working...
X