very nice envy your car forreal

Leave a comment:

• rhythmkeytar
    replied
    rear lip looks good color matched.

Leave a comment:

• ikayto
    replied
    yea i'm satisfied, took a lot of work to get it "right," with all the paint removing and waiting i had to do. I sort of always wanted the erebuni rear lip and played with the idea of getting the chargespeed rear lip for the wagon, but i'd have to have an exhaust shop do some custom work for the tip to fit. I'm getting broke, so this will have to do ahah.

I was going to have a shop paint everything, but decided I couldnt drop that much dough after buying my new set of wheels, so I figured what could it hurt if I spray aha.

Leave a comment:

• stretch JDM
    replied
    S W E E T. the rear looks sexy pimp. it turned out great . add another on your list of kick ass rear lips . are you happy with this one , IMO it looks great, but all you work has been very impressive.

Leave a comment:

• ikayto
    replied
    done.

lip looks even bigger now ahha

pretty funny this was how my car looked a while ago ahah

Last edited by ikayto; 12-28-2010, 10:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ikayto
    replied
    thanks for the kind words. As for the skirts, I'm debating to just take them off and paint my oem ones, or just paint the xenon skirts ahah. Looking at older pics, it looks a little better from the front with no skirts.

Leave a comment:

• stretch JDM
    replied
    awesome ikayto your ride is more than nice ! the way you have changed it through out the years is mad. i really like the way you have chosen to present the car , from the grill to the rear lip it never lets you down on looks. nice and sweet , thanks for the pics! passion=greatness.

Leave a comment:

• busak87
    replied
    Very Nice!!! are you painting the side skirts too?

Leave a comment:

• ikayto
    replied
    yea just one more coat of clear and it should be peachy :]

I just like how exposed the muffler is when the rear lip is off, ahah. forgot how big the canister is on the sp1.

Leave a comment:

• Nurega
    replied
    she has an even more muscular stance without the rear lip. I'm looking forward to seeing how the lip looks like when it's painted and installed.

Leave a comment:

• ikayto
    replied
    Ginger hasnt driven rear lip-less in 2 or so years

Leave a comment:

• gdout90accord
    replied
    nice this is like your 10th rear lip lol

Leave a comment:

• ikayto
    replied
    almost done!

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    nice lip

Leave a comment:

• ikayto
    replied
    Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
    Is this item considered rare now? I'm gonna put mine up for sale for $100 if it is!
    dealer has it for $40 brand new ahha.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X